HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    My dad lived in Saudi Arabia for 10 years and he only ever saw a few crimes being committed. If you robbed you got your fingers chopped off, it's not exactly hard to see why there's no crime there. I am aware that there is more civilised countries in the Middle East like the one's you mentioned, but Saudi Arabia has a 6 times bigger population than the United Arab Emirates, with just a minor 4 million people living in it. Population seems to largely come down to it, Kuwait is tiny...
    I know how tough Saudi are with crime but the country is very boring to live in. Cinemas are banned, women have to cover up, women cannot drive etc.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:-
    Saudi Arabia has the most oil in the world btw, Iraq is second.
    No I believe Iraq has the most but saudi pumps out the most.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:-
    No I haven't, neither has he, neither have you. However I have looked at this in great depth and have an opinion and from anyone with common sence it shows that under Saddam Iraq was better.
    Actually I have been to Iraq. I went there in 1997 (and 1993 but was too young to remember much at that time) to visit some family.

Iraq is far better of without Saddam. All we have to do now is wait 5-10 years for everything to settle down. Under Saddam there was no hope.
    Last edited by ---MAD---; 27-01-2008 at 12:31 PM.
    ---MAD---

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    Actually I have been to Iraq. I went there in 1997 (and 1993 but was too young to remember much at that time) to visit some family.

Iraq is far better of without Saddam. All we have to do now is wait 5-10 years for everything to settle down. Under Saddam there was no hope.
    So how was Iraq when you went 11 years ago? At least when Saddam was incharge you could actually go to Iraq, as you just admitted you can't go with the state it's in now.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    I know how tough Saudi are with crime but the country is very boring to live in. Cinemas are banned, women have to cover up, women cannot drive etc.

No I believe Iraq has the most but saudi pumps out the most.

Yeah it's fantastic how everyones family members are dead and how the hardline people now rule. I cannot understand how you can say it's better. Terrorists are now ripe in Iraq when before there were none, Roads are ruined, buildings destroyed, American companies are now pumping out the oil, no water due to pipes ruined, families being displaced and electric gone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does look better though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Iraq

Many Iraqis aren't happy and were, I quote

Again, it shows how much they loved and admired Saddam Hussein yet we took their leader away from them and killed innocent people turning the country into a hellhole.
    *Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards others.
    Last edited by --ss--; 27-01-2008 at 02:01 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lScottl View Post
    *Removed*
    I thought there was a rule about posting in other languages? :S

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lScottl View Post
    *Removed*
    You don't have to post, infact DONT because what you post is complete CRAP.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You don't have to post, infact DONT because what you post is complete CRAP.
    Ill post when and in whatever thread I would like.

Tokens

Yeah it's fantastic how everyones family members are dead and how the hardline people now rule. I cannot understand how you can say it's better. Terrorists are now ripe in Iraq when before there were none, Roads are ruined, buildings destroyed, American companies are now pumping out the oil, no water due to pipes ruined, families being displaced and electric gone.
    Surely it's only a matter of time before they go mouldy then.

On a more serious note, Iraq's in a period of transition. There's nearly always going to be some resistance to change, but that change is often for the better in the long term. I mean, the UK could still be under an absolutist monarch ruling with 'divine right', but thanks to Cromwell and his pals the country's more democratic!
    Always Happy to Help

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On a totally unrelated note, hasn't the British Garrison in Basra completely pulled back to Basra Airport to maintain a training and support role, not a peacekeeping one, because our General's felt the Iraqi Police could handle it on their own?
    We're totally hanging in there for the oil!!

And, I'm going to follow Undertaker and claim that Hitler was good too!! He modernised Germany, brought it out of the depression, maintained order in his Empire... Hell, he was amazing for Europe. Don't hate Hitler, Hug a Hitler!!

:rolleyes:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast