HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula View Post
    Feel free to comment and give us tips and advice. We'd love to hear what you think.
    You said that before. Now you say you think we're immature teens, and you don't give a donkey about what we say. Bit of a change in attitude, no?

I think you're just an immature little coward, who has nothing to do but boast and argue. You don't deserve anyone's criticism or praise.

Tokens

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenToogood View Post
    You make it sound like you have been offered these positions. You have only gained the Bestival, due to your family owning the land (not due to his photography). You will not have had the Isle of Wigh Festival confirmed, as it isn't for another year AND, its a professional event. Ventnor Botanic Gardens if free entry - so how have you gained passes?

I have just tried to phone the Isle of Wight Gazette to confirm what John is saying, however they have gone home for the weekend. I will phone Monday morning to confirm what they are saying. I expect this is through Josh Harris, who says he is a freelance photographer for the gazette - I have yet to see any of his images.

Since when do you have to be qualified and earning money to be a good photographer?

Incorrect. Many members on this forum are aged 18+

We are yet to see these?

Not really. Some of my images from my old camera have won competitions, and are some good quality images, for the specs of the camera.

Following me to events, trying to steal my custom, copying ideas/names/sites and trying to advertise your 'company' is NOT a hobby.

Edit: The image contains a lot of artifacting/noise and has poor composition. It is also out of focus, and there is no clear focal point.

All of this just proves that you're being hostile towards PWP... Read it fully, I did state that your images were better etc.

Plus, no clear focal point?
    There's a flower, right in the center, dunno if you realised or not.. It's yellow...
    & Plus, I'm not the one that photoshops their images, am I? That's a pure image... Not edited in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamheyelliot View Post
    You said that before. Now you say you think we're immature teens, and you don't give a donkey about what we say. Bit of a change in attitude, no?

I think you're just an immature little coward, who has nothing to do but boast and argue. You don't deserve anyone's criticism or praise.
    It's only because they criticised my work agaist Darrens...
    I'm an immature little coward?
    You probably play Habbo 24/7, don't leave the house and are about 5 foot 7.
    Haha.
    Sorry I don't mean to get offensive but I see what you mean.
    It just frustrates me that nobody will see it from my point of view...
    Last edited by Tarantula; 09-08-2008 at 03:24 PM.

DarrenToogood Guest

I do indeed photoshop my images, if I just need to bring out the colour - however the image is still there. I have still taken the image with the correct settings, just maybe the lighting is bad.

For example: I was out on the water, a rubbish day and no sun - I bought the colour saturation out a little bit, gives it a little more 'umph'

Tokens
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

Latest Awards:

Your point of view seems to bad mouth Darren as if he's snapped your camera in half..
    Why don't you run a business that doesn't critisize others... Its unlikely someone on this forum will book you for a giant Gala event, you should work to your own standards, healthy competition is ok, but this is just too far..

Just to clear it up, I've passed 6ft now.. I do not play Habbo, and I got into the house just 10 minutes ago after a trip to Asda..

Tokens

Your point of view seems to bad mouth Darren as if he's snapped your camera in half..
    Why don't you run a business that doesn't critisize others... Its unlikely someone on this forum will book you for a giant Gala event, you should work to your own standards, healthy competition is ok, but this is just too far..

Just to clear it up, I've passed 6ft now.. I do not play Habbo, and I got into the house just 10 minutes ago after a trip to Asda..
    I'm over 6 foot too, I spend most of my time out with my mates, or my girlfriend that Mr. Toogood likes to perv on. & Her little sister, but I don't think I should bring this into it.

It's honestly nothing against BWI, it's just the things that he's said on Msn, to me, that nobody knows about then people criticise me for trying... Angers me.
    I don't wish to be in competition with him, or anything of such, his attitude has just suddenly changed since he saw us as a threat.

DarrenToogood Guest

If you do not want to be competition, do not try and steal clients that I have setup for weeks?

If you want to cover the event, be a member of the public.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

Latest Awards:

Look, you are obviously trying, because it really, really shows.
    It's just theres nothing we can do on HabboxForum to solve a personal matter.

I wish you the best of luck with Pure Wight, if you need any banners or graphics, say the word, and have a good one with the business. But if theres a problem with Darren, settle it for yourself, may the better photograher win.

BTW, if there are serious problems with your girlfriends little sister, there's a great number I know about: 999

Tokens

Look, you are obviously trying, because it really, really shows.
    It's just theres nothing we can do on HabboxForum to solve a personal matter.

I wish you the best of luck with Pure Wight, if you need any banners or graphics, say the word, and have a good one with the business. But if theres a problem with Darren, settle it for yourself, may the better photograher win.

BTW, if there are serious problems with your girlfriends little sister, there's a great number I know about: 999

Haha. Thanks. Uhm... I may need something soon, I'll be in contact.

This is the kinda thing Darren says...
    If you do not want to be competition, do not try and steal clients that I have setup for weeks?

If you want to cover the event, be a member of the public.
    Steal your clients? We were covering the same event as you... & It was your own fault that you lost it?

Why should we? If the event holders like our photography and are happy about us shooting there, it's got nothing to do with you?

Pathetic.

DarrenToogood Guest

however the event holders have not seen your images, therefore I was filling them in on the quality

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenToogood View Post
    however the event holders have not seen your images, therefore I was filling them in on the quality

Please get your facts right before making a fool of yourself.

5 of our images were given as samples to the event holders, they then stated that they liked our photography and that we could cover the event.
    You lost yourself the event by a pathetic error.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast