HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cysne View Post
    30k a year is higher then the national average, for you clueless bints.
    But I don't believe the useless habbo staff get anywere near that. For the basic customer service skills they offer, they don't even do the programming side, do they? I'd think around 20k for a post-graduate kids in there early 20's.
    you obvo see their job as just logging onto habbo and doing crap jobs then, its alot more than that. And it takes a fair bit of training to get to their position thats why their on such high pay. and tbf, i wouldn't really call 5 days a week from about 11 till 5or6 is full time. i'd be pretty much happy with a shift like that.

And who ever said people who just go "oh wow i played habbo, now im staff" i don't see it like that, i know i have to work to get places, or else i'd have quit my media course in college right now So don't put me down as a pathetic noob who sees becoming habbo staff as easy.

And tbh 30k a year for 1 person in a family is quite a stable income, and seeing as im going down the media path i can also do freelance work for local media companys on weekends to earn more cash. And tbf, money isn't life, i'd hate to live a life where i hated my job.

Tokens

do you have any proof of them earning 30k per year or is it just a guess?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i heard a while back, im pretty sure it was while actually listening or reading a official sulake document.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cutbrakes View Post
    lol good point actually

oh and btww

say there is a job opening at sulake, and it says "London/UK", does that mean its only for people in london cos im from manchester init blud

or does it mean anywhere from uk
    Their UK offices are in London so I guess most of the work would be done there - so I suppose they just generalise as London/UK. If I remember correctly it also says London/UK for the Moderator position which is done from home.

And I'm not sure, I probably wouldn't reply. But would be interested to see how things are done 'behind the scenes'
    Always lurking around, never really post.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nli. View Post
    Their UK offices are in London so I guess most of the work would be done there - so I suppose they just generalise as London/UK. If I remember correctly it also says London/UK for the Moderator position which is done from home.

And I'm not sure, I probably wouldn't reply. But would be interested to see how things are done 'behind the scenes'
    tbh what a habbo player see's of staff is probaly 10% of their whole job.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think I'd probably like to apply to be a MOD, but like it depends. cos i rarely see mod apps open

Tokens

Latest Awards:

seeing as i cba with a phsyical job like working at a shop or something atm i'd see being a mod as a ideal job for small income

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

lol@ you thinking 30k a year 5 days a week + overtime as they do have to do it. is worth 30k a year. set your sails loww low loww

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    lol@ you thinking 30k a year 5 days a week + overtime as they do have to do it. is worth 30k a year. set your sails loww low loww
    I agree, you can do much better in that field of work, hence staff tend to leave after a year or two into a better job. Moderators are supposedly well paid for their type of work though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ifuseekamy View Post
    I agree, you can do much better in that field of work, hence staff tend to leave after a year or two into a better job. Moderators are supposedly well paid for their type of work though.
    im 16 you ***, i can't jump straight to media in the same class as bbc, and tbh, i don't care about money aslong as i enjoy my job.

Edited by Laurensh1 (Forum Moderator): Please do not try to be rude or start (personal aimed) arguments.
    Last edited by Laurensh1; 26-09-2009 at 12:36 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast