HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prom!

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Witchur View Post
    yes i went to my school prom and i twerked against all these various boys and then ran off with this random boy ditching my boyfriend had a one night stand with this random boy.
    Wow sounds like you had a blast

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    Why aren't you going?

I liked my prom but I ended up in hospital by the end of the night (atleast i made it to the end) because I thought it would be great to drink a bottle of malibu... had to go to resuss and have a drip (luckily not stomach pumped)... so overall it wasn't that great but beforehand was
    I didn't go because no one wanted to go with me and none of my friends wanted to go with me as a group. So I just decided to stay home. I'm not really friends with the people at the school. But I guess it would have been nice to gone. I'll wait till people post the pictures on FaceBook to see what I missed

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Witchur

Latest Awards:

Yes I had an extraordinary time please.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We don't get prom over here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i didn't go mine but you should really go

but i guess it's no better than a night out with friends so doesn't really matter

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amberr

Latest Awards:

surprised at how many people on here didnt go to their prom. i remember being super excited for it but it wasn't really as great as i was expecting. dont think our school could have picked a worse place to have prom which was at some old hotel in the center of town, it was awful. we didnt have a theme, everyone just turned up wearing traditional prom dresses. i did enjoy being all girly and getting my hair properly done and wearing a prom dress and all. didnt do the whole date thing though, just went with my friendship group at the time in a VW camper van .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    surprised at how many people on here didnt go to their prom. i remember being super excited for it but it wasn't really as great as i was expecting. dont think our school could have picked a worse place to have prom which was at some old hotel in the center of town, it was awful. we didnt have a theme, everyone just turned up wearing traditional prom dresses. i did enjoy being all girly and getting my hair properly done and wearing a prom dress and all. didnt do the whole date thing though, just went with my friendship group at the time in a VW camper van .
    yeah that is so shocking to me. here it's such a major event and only like 2 - 3 people didn't turn up to ours here, for everyone it was like our final goodbye!! literally not seen most of them since

Tokens
    Habbo
    Witchur

Latest Awards:

Sounds like you had a fab time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i went when i was fat
    it was boring
    i fell asleep
    it was boring
    i fell asleep

Tokens

Yeah I went to mine and it seems like it was ageees ago now! It was alright, I just went because my friends were. We got a limousine to take us then had some time for photos etc outside. We then had a meal inside and a disco yeah was alright lol a nice way to end school!

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiieee View Post
    We don't get prom over here.
    You don't have prom there ?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Futz View Post
    i didn't go mine but you should really go

but i guess it's no better than a night out with friends so doesn't really matter
    I ended up asking one of my friends who went and he said everyone who went didn't really care for it. they said food wasn't good the DJ was good but there wasn't much room to dance. I should have went to the after prom. But some people were doing some hardcore drugs there

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast