HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

green day's old stuff. its amazing

Tokens
    Habbo
    BAMitsKerisha

Paramore are OK I suppose, not a big fan and I don't really like MCR at all!
    I would say my most favourite band is Framing Hanley and I met the main singer Kenneth Nixon (Best night ever)
    Also, Good Charlotte. I saw Good Charlotte live and was possibly the best gig I ever went too!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLouisee View Post
    Paramore are OK I suppose, not a big fan and I don't really like MCR at all!
    I would say my most favourite band is Framing Hanley and I met the main singer Kenneth Nixon (Best night ever)
    Also, Good Charlotte. I saw Good Charlotte live and was possibly the best gig I ever went too!
    i saw good charlotte when i was 13 and they put a really good show on back then. they've gone to **** in recent years though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HeleGaGa

Hey guys, Ik This thread has died, I haven't been on a while due to me leaving habbo, Yet i'm back I Have taken an interest in back vail brides. Idc,

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zamin

Latest Awards:

System Of A Down, Linkin Park, Ozzy Osbourne, Good Charlotte (some of my favourites)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234