HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

No, I'm not going to do it. PayPal just reversed another $140.00 dollars more in charges for me! Habbo took so long to reply that I filed a complaint with PayPal, Mastercard and Visa. I pretty sure I'll be getting an IP ban soon. I've said goodby to all my Habbo friends ):

Thanks Guys, I'll keep you posted !!!
    Sincerely, Mr.Windows

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's not too bad if you're getting all of your money back! If your friends on Habbo mean a lot to you, why don't you add them on facebook???
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Tokens
    Habbo
    CyanSonic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zedda View Post
    it's not too bad if you're getting all of your money back! If your friends on Habbo mean a lot to you, why don't you add them on facebook???
    If they are really important, I add em on Skype, Facebook, or Msn!

---------- Post added 19-08-2011 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gotdirtywindows View Post
    No, I'm not going to do it. PayPal just reversed another $140.00 dollars more in charges for me! Habbo took so long to reply that I filed a complaint with PayPal, Mastercard and Visa. I pretty sure I'll be getting an IP ban soon. I've said goodby to all my Habbo friends ):

Thanks Guys, I'll keep you posted !!!
    Sincerely, Mr.Windows
    Well, Good for you! You moved on! Goodluck with your life

I did not get all of my money back. Only about 1/3 of it! Plus this is real personal for me. I never really considered this like, just a game ):

I have added a few friends to facebook, but I had no idea I would get banned. Some of my habbo friends don't have facebook either. Plus I had like 800 friends on my gotdirtywindows account. I only know them by their habbo names and I can't remember them all. They just think I haven't been on for a month or something. I've started running into a few, but you have to convince them it's you everytime

Oh, by the way ... You're not asking me to share personal information like my real name on Habbo, so that my friends can find me on facebook are you ??? That's against Habbo rules, you could get banned for 11 years doing something like that, he, he, he !!!

Thank You So Much Guys,
    Sincerely, Mr. Windows

Tokens
    Habbo
    CyanSonic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by gotdirtywindows View Post
    I did not get all of my money back. Only about 1/3 of it! Plus this is real personal for me. I never really considered this like, just a game ):

I have added a few friends to facebook, but I had no idea I would get banned. Some of my habbo friends don't have facebook either. Plus I had like 800 friends on my gotdirtywindows account. I only know them by their habbo names and I can't remember them all. They just think I haven't been on for a month or something. I've started running into a few, but you have to convince them it's you everytime

Oh, by the way ... You're not asking me to share personal information like my real name on Habbo, so that my friends can find me on facebook are you ??? That's against Habbo rules, you could get banned for 11 years doing something like that, he, he, he !!!

Thank You So Much Guys,
    Sincerely, Mr. Windows
    Haha, No problem, Always here to help! If your still on Habbo, hit me up, I got banned 23 times o_o, and Hacked twice, so y'know.... My name is CyanSonic

Tokens
    Habbo
    triston220

Latest Awards:

File a complaint against them using the Better Business Bureau

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaaack! View Post
    See, however much I want this, my girlfriend uses my PC too much, and I would be killed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234