HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, I also think torture would have been pointless.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont see why they hung him..
    they seems to be able to take care of him in a prison..
    and it came rather sudden.
    dont you think.
    you dont hear about the man for ages then its on the news he is dead.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He should have spent the rest of his life in prision, More of a greater punishment than what he recived. He's gone and done with, He didn't suffer like those he killed.

Matt lurvs Jay

Tokens

We could of finished them all of in '91, but no the US stopped us. Anyway why a debate? He's gone mmhmh SHOULD he, can be answered with he has
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I think yes he should of been hung, and yes I do agree, noone deserves to die... the amount of people he killed, directly or indirectly (his commands) we are talking thousand here is terrible, eventually they decided to catch him and kill him, and in this moment in time he should of been hung.

anyway none of us should be bothered because it doesn't exactly effect our lifes does it really?

but yes I do think he should of had a long, torturious death!
    Last edited by e5; 06-01-2007 at 09:38 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He shouldn't have been hung, I think America should've taken a tougher stance against the iraq authorities and asked for a longer trial period before any harsh decision were made.
    In my personal view he should have spent his time in prison, remembering all the lives he inadvertently has taken/disrupted. To be fair he was a good leader but not a good person, the country was in quite relative peace after the village incident, so i don't think he, nor noone deserves death as it lowers us to his level.

But on the opposite side of the argument a part of the pain and anger from the families of those who died, died with Saddam, but is revenge ever the logical way to do somthing?
    I've seen the hanging video, they tried to portray Saddam as a frightened broken man,but he stood there mouthing off back to the shiite' guards who were mocking him and also deprived him of sleep in his final hours, they also yelled out at the end to him "muqata, muqata, muqata" (sp?) which is the name of radical shiite cleric.

It's quite confusing why the american authorities handed Saddam over the the iraqi goernment, yet the execution was carried out by shiite followers shouting phrases from an anti american cleric. What the hell?
    So in conclusion I don't think it was right to hang him, the trial should have been longer, the way the execution was handled was wrong and shows some doubt in the iraqi government's actions.

Also: To the people yelling for torture, what would that do? How would you feel if you was handed all the necessary tools and told to torture Saddam, could you handle watching him die extremely slowly/painfully, screaming and in extreme pain? We're not in the barbaric ages, we're in a world where we treat things logically.
    Last edited by Ezzie.; 06-01-2007 at 11:56 AM.
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Josh-H View Post
    He should of had expandable foam shoved up his bumhole, the pain off this would be excruciating but wouldnt kill him... Then he should of been force fed food. After a while his body would of clogged up and he would of started to regurgitate, out of his mouth his own poo.

lmao

i think most people would find that a bit too cruel
    Last edited by Test:Tube:Baby; 06-01-2007 at 02:36 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No. It was unjust and pointless. It won't solve anything as quick as people think it would. All it has done it shown the world that Iraq are still capable of killing and has shown me how many sick people there are in the world, both on this forum and in real life.

People who think he should of been hung are just blindly saying that because he killed people, they haven't bothered thinking about anything else. Iraq, the US, the UK and other countries believed he personally killed the 140+ people in that village, yet he never touched them. The way they tortured them was down to the killers who did it. It is the same with whoever said the go ahead to go to war in the US and UK, but they're not hung now are they?

We live in a unfair and mindless society, who don't look at the bigger picture. Iraq was ok before the war, it is a shame "the west" butt in to other cultures.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    No. It was unjust and pointless. It won't solve anything as quick as people think it would. All it has done it shown the world that Iraq are still capable of killing and has shown me how many sick people there are in the world, both on this forum and in real life.

People who think he should of been hung are just blindly saying that because he killed people, they haven't bothered thinking about anything else. Iraq, the US, the UK and other countries believed he personally killed the 140+ people in that village, yet he never touched them. The way they tortured them was down to the killers who did it. It is the same with whoever said the go ahead to go to war in the US and UK, but they're not hung now are they?

We live in a unfair and mindless society, who don't look at the bigger picture. Iraq was ok before the war, it is a shame "the west" butt in to other cultures.

Exactly, UK and US are just pathetic low life bullies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not low life really. More like high life bullies who take it out on the little country without proper evidence.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast