HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do you think bullying/abuse is on the rise on HxF?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

4 50.00%
  • Not Sure, Haven't Really Looked

1 12.50%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Medla View Post
    Just put yourselves in the seat of a person being flamed and abused, and then see how your feelings went
    I can say I've been flamed numerous times, I've had threads about me just to have a good moan at me. I mean, the chances are we are never going to meet this people in the street, so we can easily brush their comments away

If you feel a post is bothering you, just report it.

Medla Guest

A higher rate of people voted YES in the above poll

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A higher rate of people voted YES in the above poll
    And two thirds of them are new members this year, they haven't seen how bad it was

Plus you can't really say that one vote is that much of a majority.

Medla Guest

It only takes one vote to decide the pope and the government, one vote can make a difference

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It only takes one vote to decide the pope and the government, one vote can make a difference
    If there was one vote in the general election, and lets say the Conservatives won by one vote, they wouldn't win I believe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

From a moderational point of view, the simply answer to the question that the topic is about is: No.

The amount of reports that we have been getting recently about bullying has been minimal. The amount of action taken up againest these reports has also been minimal, as most of the time its been a hidden joke between the two people. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say, but in the time I've been SMod, only 2 people have ever had more than an infraction for Bullying, and that's closing in on 4 months now - So either it's happening and we're not seeing it, or it's not there.*

If you're being bullied, think you or, or think someone else is, just let us know and we can deal with it.

* Personal opinion.
    Last edited by Elkaa; 09-11-2007 at 11:31 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.