HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Rate your schools sex education!

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent, really good, covered everything!

2 5.41%
  • Very good, covered nearly everything.

7 18.92%
  • Alright, we learnt about the most popular things.

4 10.81%
  • Reasonable, we touched the basics.

16 43.24%
  • Rubbish, we didn't even learn the basics!

8 21.62%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I started getting sex ed lessons in year 10 so I would've been about 15, also we stopped having sex ed lessons about 1 month after they started.

This is how they went, our first teacher was to embarrased to even mention the word penis or vagina so it was all like "When a man inserts himself into a women" etc. Obviously there was some genuine idiots in the class so they asked "Where?" after 2 lessons she left.

Then we had a supply for the next lesson who came in and didn't even know what he was teaching us so he said "If you've got something else to do go do that if not you can stay here" I stayed there and he told us a story of his first time.

"Well me and my girlfriend decided we would go out one night and have a foursome, there was me, her, my best friend and his girlfriend." We all burst out laughing as we did not expect him to have a foursome, he did not know what we were laughing at and then explained it was a double date. "My best friend and his girlfriend went home and no doubt they had sex as he was braging to me the next day, but me and my girlfriend waited until we were married and when you have sex with someone you genuinly love it is amazing."

Thats about all I was taught in sex ed so they were pretty crap.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my teachers just say out those words normally. ive always thought "penis" sounds funny. still do. i laugh when i say it out ahahah.

i think i learn more in science than i do in sex ed. but i only learn more like when i was 13.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yehh I learnt more in biology about it than in sex ed lol, dunno why they didnt get biology teachers to teach us.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When we did it for like, the very first time when you just touch on the basics, not proper SexEd, we had a great teacher. He deliberately made us all feel comfortable talking about it by saying on the count of three, all shout VAGINA, as loud as you can, and then so on and so on. Was actually really funny cause one guy shouted it on TWO on his own. lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very good, covered nearly everything.
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234