HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by vito201-:D View Post
    You don't even need random letters - just need to write the longest word. ;]

Tbh, I would've thoguht they both use Google's reCAPTCHA by now... if they don't then HabboES just uses the OLD HabboUK CAPCHA image... I very, very much doubt it'll be in a different language... ;P
    - Alex (Shenk).
    reCaptcha is english only (although I've been seening some chinese letters recently for some reason). You might not think it's that big of a problem because they can still understand the letters but for example; there's no X in the Spanish language so it's doubtful that their keyboards will have the letter X.
    Vouches
    [x][x]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

The security codes are getting rather pathetic, I have to agree! I mean come on, I got one the other day and the numbers were shaped really funny.
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Most of them a like squiggles and a word. You just put the word in.....
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

yeah i've seen this too. and with bad eyesight like mine you can hardly make it out sometimes
    You can't touch this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was trying to upload a picture on tinypic earlier and the security code was just unreal. I couldn't read it and it had way too many characters for my liking. I then tell them to give me another and I just struggled to input that one too, but I did it finally.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234