HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :Blainyckz

Because everyone has different tastes. You may like a kind of music that everyone else commenting grew out of? If you actualy listened to the bands we're talking about you'd realise you "grew out" of a completely different genre of music. Hardcore/Deathcore music the lyrics acutally mean something not like Pop-Punk/Rock/Hip-Hop/Grime which is just what the audience wants to hear rather than what the band wants to play. So shortly you grew out of MCR, BFMV, All Time Low and McFly Etc.etc.etc.etc.etc
    Quote Originally Posted by bethie View Post
    how do people not grow out of this stuff, it's insanely boring. i used to like these bands when i was 13.
    ---------- Post added 12-05-2011 at 01:59 AM ----------

Ps. Everyone should listen to thisss such a good band live tbh kinda slow but you gotta appreciate it

orrr something a little harder?

^^^ who i've also seen live and who are also awesome!
    Last edited by Blain; 12-05-2011 at 12:59 AM.
    Habbox users I need help developing my website I'm looking for coders and graphics designers message me!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Because everyone has different tastes. You may like a kind of music that everyone else commenting grew out of? If you actualy listened to the bands we're talking about you'd realise you "grew out" of a completely different genre of music. Hardcore/Deathcore music the lyrics acutally mean something not like Pop-Punk/Rock/Hip-Hop/Grime which is just what the audience wants to hear rather than what the band wants to play. So shortly you grew out of MCR, BFMV, All Time Low and McFly Etc.etc.etc.etc.etc
    dude don't waste your breath, she'll claim that she used to listen to these bands, but she hasn't got the first clue about hardcore, she won't listen to anything that isn't boring, repetitive indie.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Blainyckz

True haha, but like I said still different people have different tastes so I dont see why she has to hate lol
    Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    dude don't waste your breath, she'll claim that she used to listen to these bands, but she hasn't got the first clue about hardcore, she won't listen to anything that isn't boring, repetitive indie.
    Habbox users I need help developing my website I'm looking for coders and graphics designers message me!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Despite the name Kasabian, I do like a lot of genres, death metal and the such being one of my favourite.

I've been on stage with Annotations of an Autopsy . Although, my favourite band in the metal category is The Black Dahlia Murder - who are insanely good live!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    please don't claim to be openminded about anything that isn't deez nuts or lower than atlantis.

OR pretend you know anything about the music i listen to.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Hardcore/Deathcore music the lyrics acutally mean something not like Pop-Punk/Rock/Hip-Hop/Grime which is just what the audience wants to hear rather than what the band wants to play.
    brb making wrong generalisations based on my limited experience with anything that isn't angry white men
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i lyk brkncyd if tht counts lol
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    i lyk brkncyd if tht counts lol
    oh my sweet lord no