HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

This episode was sooooo good, I mean that story line with the girl was sooooo amazing she like had never been seen before yet she just drops in being the girlfriend of one of the main characters for apparently months and her friends were also main characters its crazy how I haven't noticed her before. It gets even better how they left with that cliff hanger about sam but only to immediately tell you she has cancer in the clips of the next episodes. then to top it off Row just hooked up with what ever her names is and now shes ready to bang the new guy, I love row what a *****.

No but really.... That was ****.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by -Sweex View Post
    I love how Finn can mysteriously walk fine again with no mention of his accident whatsoever.
    I gotta agree with that. I was speaking to my Mum about it before it was on, thinking he'd probably be in a wheelchair or something and we'd find out what happened, but at the moment it's starting to feel like I missed a series or something with the fact he's fine, and loads of people have vanished to be replaced by new random people. Like why haven't we heard of Kyle's girlfriend before? Kyle's been around for a while now. I don't get it!
    i used to be clubhabbo management
    when clubhabbo was a thing

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

It was pretty good. I didn't really like that girl who had the baby she kind of bored me I thought it dragged a bit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I also felt like I missed a series. What about kyle and finn being friends? And when did kyle get a girlfriend? I can imagine finn being healed with little mentioning (not living in the past), except his make up with kyle.
    I think it would have made more sense if they aired it around september so it does feel like some of this stuff could have happened :L

Denzil is annoying as ever.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

this new series isn't going to be as good for start, there's not many teachers to focus on plus that adanna has mysteriously vanished.
    only one female teacher and the head..

and some bad development with finn, i thought he was paralyzed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rixion View Post
    this new series isn't going to be as good for start, there's not many teachers to focus on plus that adanna has mysteriously vanished.
    only one female teacher and the head..

and some bad development with finn, i thought he was paralyzed
    At the end they said they couldn't be certain, but I would not have expected him to be walking so soon.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

When i first saw then abandoning baby i thought ew Maxine all over again and that wasn't dealt with very well in the first place in my opinion but this one was ok still a little rushed but they like to have it all in one first episode which is fair enough.

So upsetting that Sam has cancer she is a character that had grown on my from the day she walked in!

The new english teacher will be interesting i think she has the potential to become a favorite. I also really enjoyed Karen in this first episode back. The story line between jess ronan the new boy and whats her face will also be interesting to see unfold because someone is obviously going to happen there throughout the series :-)

back so soon and i didn't know i love constant WLR as when series are off i watch them on seesaw but i hope the story lines don't run dry because it only used to be once a year now it's like in line with our terms

all in all a good start

yes also as above no idea where yudana or w.e has gone and also i think sam and finn leave at the end of this series but it is a shame that they haven't followed that up i think it takes more than easter holidays to get over paralysis.

bring back the old school female teachers such as Davina and Miss Kereshy (sp) Where has ruby gone also?
    Last edited by luce; 06-05-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djdom111

Latest Awards:

Excited Much
    hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lxce View Post
    Where has ruby gone also?
    left to pursue writing a novel, shame

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Bit of a weird episode tonight. Any one else watch?

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast