HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jack Wills

Tokens

it's for the posh (and probably ugly) uni kids who probably enjoy being "fabulously british" while all of their clothes are probably made in a chinese sweatshop. scandalous.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Our only store just opened a few weeks ago. Hollister opened not that long ago and it is literally like everyone is wearing it.

Tokens

Well a year ago everybody wore it, then a moved and now its all Superdry

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Publicised View Post
    oh wow i'm surprised people live so far away from jack wills. one of my best friends from uni works at the jack wills in canterbury, so we used her discount quite regularly and now i'm back home there's a jack wills in birmingham city centre. but obv without claire's discount, not there as much hahahaha.
    that's the jack wills i go to budddyyyy! and my friend works there too so we get discount from him! wahooo! C4!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

we have baaare here. hollister, jack wills, abercrombie, superdry etc. although i go portsmouth uni and there's a jack wills & superdry outlet there. they're the two most common brands down there. although here in london it's mainly hollister and a&f

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There's a Superdry and Jack Wills. As far as I can tell, it's awful looking crap that needs a mortgage to afford. Not sure what the appeal is really, it's extortionate :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

in guernsey we don't have any of JW hollister or Superdry but quite a few people wear it because I order it in or get it when i'm over. I went toCambridgethe other day and have never seen so many JW gilets in one place in my life, i was wearing mine and i'm used to being the only one! They have JW hollister and sdry so it's a mixture but obviously it is their uni outfitter! I love all three at the moment favouring JW because i love their christmas stuff and then hollister in the summer because that's the way it is designed to be i guess. Sort of unsure with JW skiwear but i suppose it's a natural step after a gym range haha.

also to people who say it's crap it's actually really good quality and i complement it with primark so i have no problem paying "over the odds"

Tokens
    Habbo
    .x:Mizz.Bex:x.

Latest Awards:

In Leeds we have a pretty big Jack Wills in the city centre, and loads of people were wearing it at one point. Not so many at the moment though, and I've never been a big fan. A bit expensive for what it is tbh.

Tokens

Hahaha, I wouldnt be seen dead in the stuff.
    But I really dont know how its "Chavvy"?, How can these chavs afford £100 gilets and £70 hoodies?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CazuaL View Post
    Hahaha, I wouldnt be seen dead in the stuff.
    But I really dont know how its "Chavvy"?, How can these chavs afford £100 gilets and £70 hoodies?
    yeah i agree it's not chavvy and you can dress in it without people knowing if you buy the right stuff just because you like it. I just can't stand like the new look knock offs because they never look as good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234