HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    AidenFTW24

Latest Awards:

A few nice banks, mine is still the worst organised ;p

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aidenn View Post
    POST IT!!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

I will post mine as soon I i make 10m. Im not showing you my bank with 1.2m in it and a load of random crap the only good think about mine is the tabs haha!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aidenn View Post
    wanna bet?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Haha do any of you remember MrCrans? I randomly found his bank vid. He looks somewhat poor now, I thought he'd have like 5 phat sets lool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post

Haha do any of you remember MrCrans? I randomly found his bank vid. He looks somewhat poor now, I thought he'd have like 5 phat sets lool

I sure do

When that video was made, it was actually quite a lot - at least in terms of RS > Habbo conversion. For a long time the fastest way to build up wealth was to play RS and trade over, but that's long gone.

I remember when thrones were around what, 52 hc on UK? a hc was worth 50k at the time, so 5100k for a throne was the exchange rate... this was before the merger, of course, where thrones were much, much more valuable than they are today (HC's could be considered the equivalent of today's gold bars).

Super rares used to be traded for partyhats on this forum, but the inflation of RSGP has changed that a lot. Runescape used to be the 'valuable' currency, but now it hardly means anything in terms of Habbo value since most items (including supers) are easily bought through buying credits.

Former Competitions Manager & International Division Manager
    Former Moderator, HxHD Staff, HabboxFriends Staff, International Super Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyK. View Post
    I sure do

When that video was made, it was actually quite a lot - at least in terms of RS > Habbo conversion. For a long time the fastest way to build up wealth was to play RS and trade over, but that's long gone.

I remember when thrones were around what, 52 hc on UK? a hc was worth 50k at the time, so 5100k for a throne was the exchange rate... this was before the merger, of course, where thrones were much, much more valuable than they are today (HC's could be considered the equivalent of today's gold bars).

Super rares used to be traded for partyhats on this forum, but the inflation of RSGP has changed that a lot. Runescape used to be the 'valuable' currency, but now it hardly means anything in terms of Habbo value since most items (including supers) are easily bought through buying credits.
    Haha tell me about it I was offered an infobus on habbo for just over 4t. Here's me smacking my head on why I didn't take it now

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I think it's safe to say I am the proud owner of the most pathetic bank on habbox!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Haha tell me about it I was offered an infobus on habbo for just over 4t. Here's me smacking my head on why I didn't take it now
    At one point I had 2 infobuses, but they were so uncommon at the time that it was actually dangerous to hold them. I was planning to sell them at 3T 20 ea They were in my inventory when my account was hacked in '09, so I'm sure two of the ones left out there should still be mine x[

Former Competitions Manager & International Division Manager
    Former Moderator, HxHD Staff, HabboxFriends Staff, International Super Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    I think it's safe to say I am the proud owner of the most pathetic bank on habbox!

Awful. But it will no doubt get better Mine was like that at the start, don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyK. View Post
    At one point I had 2 infobuses, but they were so uncommon at the time that it was actually dangerous to hold them. I was planning to sell them at 3T 20 ea They were in my inventory when my account was hacked in '09, so I'm sure two of the ones left out there should still be mine x[
    It's so weird to think that HC's used to rule the land. Now they're nothing but junk.

I feel sorry for the people who never experienced the old habbo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast