HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joseei View Post
    The people saying Habbox has the best forum must be drunk, HFFM's forum easily gets 300 people a day.

Forum - HFFM
    Radio - ThisHabbo
    Rare Values - Habbox
    You must be drunk if you think everything is about how many people visit it each day. That's just one of the factors of what makes a fansite "good" or "best" or anything like that.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    In all fairness, most of last year the wiki had masses amounts of work done towards it and managed to bypass its 1000th page a short while ago. Unfortunately, I find that most people who say that the wiki "lacks content", "has small errors" or "has a spelling issue on X, Y and Z" are too damn lazy to edit it themselves. People can suggest that the wiki should be more updated, but they never update themselves.

Oh I'm not saying that's your attitude btw, that's just how I've seen a fair amount of people react towards the wiki.
    Tbh, I hadn't even checked to see if it was an open Wiki where anyone can edit, knowing this I'll try make time to create some pages and help its content further along, it only appears that a lot more needs doing as there's so many facets and small features that need pages, could do with more people contributing perhaps
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HOSKO02 View Post
    Tbh, I hadn't even checked to see if it was an open Wiki where anyone can edit, knowing this I'll try make time to create some pages and help its content further along, it only appears that a lot more needs doing as there's so many facets and small features that need pages, could do with more people contributing perhaps
    You should advertise it in your signature and all over to help us out!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Wasn't ThisHabbo the famous website in the past that competed with clubhabbo on listeners, done extremely well etc. then closed?

Although I'd always like to be reassured that Habboxforum is by far the greatest community forum for habbo, but recently the community is becoming gayer and gayer and less attractive.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rainforest View Post
    Wasn't ThisHabbo the famous website in the past that competed with clubhabbo on listeners, done extremely well etc. then closed?

Although I'd always like to be reassured that Habboxforum is by far the greatest community forum for habbo, but recently the community is becoming gayer and gayer and less attractive.
    You aren't thinking of ThinkHabbo are you with nKay or whatever his name is? As ThisHabbo is still up and running.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Probs ThisHabbo ahaaa
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joseei View Post
    The people saying Habbox has the best forum must be drunk, HFFM's forum easily gets 300 people a day.

Forum - HFFM
    Radio - ThisHabbo
    Rare Values - Habbox
    Habbox

HFFM oreally?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr View Post
    Habbox

HFFM oreally?
    Although I do love your support for Habbox those numbers change on a daily basis. So it can be lower for Habbox one day and higher for another fansite. Or it can be like what you've shown where it's high for Habbox then lower for another site.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Although I do love your support for Habbox those numbers change on a daily basis. So it can be lower for Habbox one day and higher for another fansite. Or it can be like what you've shown where it's high for Habbox then lower for another site.
    Numbers don't matter tho. Its the community

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr View Post
    Numbers don't matter tho. Its the community
    I like your thinking

Previous Habbox Roles

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast