HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

You can't force people to accept your apologies. I know what you have said or done was wrong but it does take courage to make a thread about this. But you need to show your new you and show us you improved. If you can't take negative comments and you respond to them back to another negative comment, they will know you haven't change whatsoever! Even you say you have changed and more mature, you need to prove it to all of us then maybe we will all start to like you again

No need to make a poll for this as it may have a negative result and it will make it worse for you as I know for a fact it will hurt you more and you will answer them back to make it worse. I am not saying any more then this comment so. Good luck ~

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Simple solution could of been to PM him rather than attention seeking and make a thread with aload of crap in your post.
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I've replied to your PM but you won't be returning to HabboxLive. Good luck for in the future though.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

I don't understand why you go to Jade and Matt and they tell you you can't be accepted because of the situation you have put yourself in and then have a damn right cheek to come to me, asking for me to give you panel permissions.

After that, myself and Jade won't let you back in HxL.. even if you're taken off the DNHL. Good day to you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234