HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cheers for your time - you were gr8 and these things happen! Good Luck in the future! Bye bye!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chug!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bondyboy99 View Post
    Have fun with your non social life mate
    as i said.. bye

My non social life? mate, social life and my actual life comes before HxL and Habbo any day. So, Dunno wot you're chattin'.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chug! View Post
    as i said.. bye

My non social life? mate, social life and my actual life comes before HxL and Habbo any day. So, Dunno wot you're chattin'.
    Alex you quit or u left gone, bye leave us all alone with ur sad comments

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Chug! View Post
    as i said.. bye

Ok. what ever you say

---------- Post added 15-05-2013 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Danny.R.H2012 View Post
    Alex you quit or u left gone, bye leave us all alone with ur sad comments
    ???

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bondyboy99 View Post
    Ok. what ever you say

---------- Post added 15-05-2013 at 09:06 PM ----------

?????
    about havin a social life

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Danny.R.H2012 View Post
    about havin a social life
    What about it ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lewiis,

Well first off we both sent our PM's to leave before we got fired or even edited anything on the forum/staff chats it only says fired cause there is some sort of 24 hour rule but oh well.

What we choose to do after we sent those PM's was entirely down to the way "Some" people act and behave. You only have to speak to certain people in the department to know that things aren't working or changing for the better. As Jazz said she seen the screenshots and stuff and we reacted to people. HabboxLive is failing big time. I dont think anything we did was wrong I would do it all over again just to get at people that pretend to 'Care' just to get into a Senior+ part of the department again as Jazz said .

Thanks to everyone that is genuinely wishing us well in the future - Right back at you. The rest of you can just ...... Finish the sentence yourselves with whatever you want!!

HabboxLive needs some serious improvement and I just dont think it's going to get it.

Oh and if there is loads of mistakes in spelling or grammar then my bad but again oh well.
    BOOOOM

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Lol classic HxL drama, it never stops.

Guys grow up, all this bickering is making you all look immature and presenting a bad image for the radio. Rather than focusing on some feud, focus on the radio, because that's what you really need to do. To be honest, you're lucky that you weren't given an ultimatum for this appalling behavior here.

It's a shame that the radio is two Head DJs down because it needs all the help it can get at the moment. As far as I heard they seemed dedicated and committed a slight error, which I do not believe warrants dismissal. The people prancing around here are no better, if not worse.

It saddens me to see a department I spent so much time and effort at resort to this.

Best of luck to you two, don't really know you, but like I said it appears 2 assets were lost today, which is a shame, especially at such a time.
    Last edited by Grig; 15-05-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Lol classic HxL drama, it never stops.

Guys grow up, all this bickering is making you all look immature and presenting a bad image for the radio. Rather than focusing on some feud, focus on the radio, because that's what you really need to do. To be honest, you're lucky that you weren't given an ultimatum for this appalling behavior here.

It's a shame that the radio is two Head DJs down because it needs all the help it can get at the moment. As far as I heard they seemed dedicated and committed a slight error, which I do not believe warrants dismissal. The people prancing around here are no better, if not worse.

It saddens me to see a department I spent to much time and effort at resort to this.

Best of luck to you two, don't really know you, but like I said it appears 2 assets were lost today, which is a shame, especially at such a time.
    Yeah total understand were you are coming from, but whats been done has been done, cant turn back the past.

Tokens
    Habbo
    bkps

Latest Awards:

To be fair, I don't see why Alex and Lewis are getting so much hate. They were amazing DJs and probably ones of the small list of good quality DJs. Habboxlive has got to a point where the only way to get senior+ is by arselicking and the amount of brown nose sthere are atm there's no wonder it's going down the drain. It's getting so pathetic and wtf is with them resigning and because of some stupid 24 hour rule they get fired? When has there ever staff resigned then get instantly fired? it just doesn't work like that. Alex, Lewis you both were amazing DJs and I wish you all the best of luck, you will be missed

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast