HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

hmmm for me it's fact i can get easy relatively quickly to a woman. also men seem to be able to mend relationships/let things pass easier. me and my friends have had drunken fights and the night after it's like lolz soz and we carry on. women seem to hold stuff for longer

also no periods is a big plus i cba with that every month

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

might find this interestin
    @buttons;

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

How cute is that clerk though immediately changing to "one moment, sir" when she's passed the medical note
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    How cute is that clerk though immediately changing to "one moment, sir" when she's passed the medical note
    i know!

i found the whole thing uncomfortable to watch and felt bad for those involved

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's basically just "if you lie to doctors you can get stuff that you don't need"
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's basically just "if you lie to doctors you can get stuff that you don't need"
    yea and the clerk lady just doing her job and because she knows if she doesn't that shit gonna blow up on social media and she'll have her car keyed or you know SHE MIGHT JUST LIKE TO BE NICE AND COURTEOUS OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO

it's just crazy left and crazy right being crazy

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    translation: the cons for Western women are little petty things whereas the cons for Western men are REAL problems

so shut up yes you did
    WIG SNATCHED

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Making shit up that hasn't been said isn't a wig snatch
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    yea and the clerk lady just doing her job and because she knows if she doesn't that shit gonna blow up on social media and she'll have her car keyed or you know SHE MIGHT JUST LIKE TO BE NICE AND COURTEOUS OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO

it's just crazy left and crazy right being crazy
    Yes cos right at the end the lady literally says "you can intimidate doctors into giving you a note" which was pretty key for me?? Didn't think this was about gender in particular but just shows you can bully doctors into doing what you want if you push hard enough.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pros of being a man

- Definitely get the better deal with reproduction.
    - More likely to be taken seriously, treated like an equal. For example: assertive behaviour is not seen as being bossy but admired.
    - Men do not reach their "best-before date" at age 35.
    - Urinals and very very rarely having to queue for a toilet. See also: being able to stand up and pee.
    - Windmilling. Lol it's really funny.

Cons of being a man

- Getting it caught in a zip. Ouch, not so funny.
    - Women have their "girl power" and that's great but it does seem like "men's issues" are mocked or it's just like "no no no females are the real victims of this patriarchal society, check your privilege."
    - The more male habit of pride/bottling things up is incredibly annoying.
    - How the word "man" is used to mean a very macho, hypermasculine version and anything less means you're not a man. If I want to watch cheesy Disney films, I've still got a penis, you ******.
    - The pressure to lose your virginity and "pull"
    - On a similar note, this stereotype that all men think about is sex. "They're only interested in one thing"
    - The people that live up to this stereotype dragging the rest of the male gender down in the gutter.
    - On an even more serious note, this unspoken suspicion/taboo at the back of people's mind that any men that has a job involving children must be a paedophile.

Lol this long list makes it sound like I hate being a man but I love it and I'll tell you why

Cons of being a woman

- PERIODS, MENOPAUSE, BIRTH.
    - The pressure to be beautiful and stay that way.
    - Your shoes have to match your bag or something stupid like that.
    - Having to avoid the "Mean Girls" clique. I think men are more likely to be laidback and less ****.
    - Having to be [or the pressure to be] "ladylike" [this includes not being able to sleep around without being judged]
    - The pressure to marry and settle down.
    - Motherhood [not being a mother itself but how all women are expected to love it and bend over backwards for their kids whereas dads are able to be more hands off. The con for men here is that they get treated really badly in the family courts]

Pros of being a woman

- You can deploy the girly charm to be sneaky and get ahead if you really wanted to. Flutter the eyelashes, flash some cleavage. Get served at bar quicker. That sort of thing. [Con here is that female achievements are usually thought to be because of this rather than actual talent and being the best person].
    - The girl power/sisterhood vibe. Girls got to stick together. Women attacking other women happens a lot and it can be a curse but generally speaking, I think the whole "girl power" thing is quite nice.
    - Generally seen as more caring and approachable.
    Like Empired Liked

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast