Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I guess that, in my case, it's more about the behavioral side of the thing. I get embarrassed too easily and, when it happens, I lost control of myself for a while by zoning out for a second or two, maybe as a way of escape, if I get the concept of it? And, in these 2 seconds, I manage to do the weirdest things ever, as laughing for no reason, or looking to the wall, etc etc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My teeth. I've never had any problems with my teeth, no fillings, no extractions, they're white and all seem rather secure, but I have diastema. It's not as significant as Melanie Martinez, but not as subtle as Georgia May Jagger. Sometimes I feel really self-conscious when I talk, but other times I feel it's what makes me different — a sort of unique and quirky trait. I did have the option to have braces when I was young (specifically to close the gap, so they wouldn't have been very invasive at all), but because I was a dumb kid I said no. If I could go back, I would have fixed my teeth, but I don't really want to fork out thousands of pounds for braces now. I'll just have to live with it, I guess. I'm already in my mid-twenties, and it isn't something somebody has actually mentioned to me since lower school. My Grandad had the same thing all his life. I know some people will probably judge me negatively simply because two specific teeth out of my thirty-two aren't perfectly aligned, but I've gone beyond caring what they think. Insecurities and imperfections are what make people alluring.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

We can be best friends

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234