HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

BBC made it sound like they're almost certainly found it, the conference didn't confirm it though.

here's the text that was sent out to family members:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I'm not watching it but does it sound like that they have found the wreckage?
    i'm not watching either but looking at twitter it appears they didn't confirm any debris and just said 'according to new data'

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I'm going to go with they haven't found any wreckage related to the aircraft but thanks to the confirmation of the data they know for sure the flight ended in that specific area. If they did have wreckage I would have thought they would report that today and not delay that any further.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

'ended in southern indian ocean' he said more details will be revealed in tomorrows press conference

- - - Updated - - -

last.fm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

am i right in saying that the press conference will be held at 6am or 6.30am
    so late this evening our time?

or am i just making that up in my head, i'm just going by past conferences as i'd love to know more information before i went to sleep later

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

To also inform everyone there is about 14 days left on the blackbox pingers.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    To also inform everyone there is about 14 days left on the blackbox pingers.
    Gonna sound stupid here, but does that mean it's gonna be nearly impossible to find after that?
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    Gonna sound stupid here, but does that mean it's gonna be nearly impossible to find after that?
    I guess It means if It's at the bottom of the sea and they sail over it or fly over,they'd have no idea that they just went over as they don't receive the signal so it'll certainly make it harder to find
    But not impossible to find, it just depends on its location really :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post

I'm not going to say it's fully impossible as we never know what we can do these days but it will be a hell of a lot harder to find the blackboxes once the pingers have stopped working.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

well the black box of the brazilian flight was found 2 years later in the atlantic ocean
    anyway