HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 41 of 617 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anyone Got The Results Yet? Lol.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Black-Sheak View Post
    Anyone Got The Results Yet? Lol.
    Nah, unlike smackdown, Raw is filmed the same night as its aired on TV. Smackdown is filmed on Tuesday & aired on Friday.

Btw - RAW is having a Roster Draft again apparently. Only what I've heard though..
    leave your name when you rep me please.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodstar View Post
    Nah, unlike smackdown, Raw is filmed the same night as its aired on TV. Smackdown is filmed on Tuesday & aired on Friday.

Btw - RAW is having a Roster Draft again apparently. Only what I've heard though..
    the draft lottery will be making its return on RAW in two weeks. There has been a lot of internal talk about moving Benoit to either RAW or ECW. Regal has been making a push for his move to RAW, as he wants to move away from tag team action. Mr. Kennedy was also rumored to make a move to RAW, but is doubtful. He is expected to feud with Edge upon his return. Another name expected to move to RAW is King Booker.
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

I hope they can give Benoit the main event stats he deserves but i dont see it happening for awhile

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Sources - Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider

If you haven’t noticed recently, WWE has banned the shooting star press and the 450 press. Paul London did a shooting star plancha at a recent show and was told by McMahon if he tried it again, he would fire him on the spot.

If you are attending the June 11th edition of RAW in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania make a note that the doors will be opening at 6:30 p.m. instead of 7:30. This RAW will feature the draft lottery special.

Sorry for the double.
    Last edited by You; 28-05-2007 at 06:03 PM.

Tokens

Lol, yeh, they banned for 450 splash when a former cruiserweight wrestler (forgot his name) used it in a match against then champion Jamie Noble & broke his nose/cheek bone.

And the Shooting-Star was banned I think after Brock Lesnar stupidly attempted one against Angle at WM 19 ? or 20? Forgot..

The draft will basically push all the Raw "Lower/Mid carders" to smackdown & bump up a few potential Main Eventers to the Raw Roster.

..Regal on raw? Haha.. Raw needs kane back to beat or hospitalise cena, either one works for me. :x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Raw preview.
    Source: WWE.com

Things are likely to get extreme on Raw as the flagship sails into Toronto, its final destination before One Night Stand.

Headlining a monumental Memorial Day edition of Raw, WWE Champion John Cena teams with Bobby Lashley to face the oversized and massively dangerous team of The Great Khali, Umaga and Shane McMahon in a 2-on-3 Handicap Match. A handful of days before One Night Stand, these five men will have a stand-off on Raw, but in what condition will these combatants leave? What impact will the wreckage have on The Champ before he defends the gold against Khali for a second time? Will Lashley lose a foothole in his conquest of the ECW World Championship? Is this all part of an elaborate web spun by the WWE Chairman?

Speaking of the youngest McMahon male, the Chairman’s son will make a huge announcement on Raw. What foundations will be shook following this mysterious announcement? How will it affect the WWE Superstars as they head into war at One Night Stand? How will it affect the world of sports-entertainment beyond the Extreme Rules pay-per-view?

Also, just as things are heating up outside, the WWE Divas are ready set to turn up the temperature even more in the Memorial Day Bikini Beach Blast Battle Royal, which will kickoff Raw tonight. Be sure to spend your holiday with the Sexiest Women on Television as they rumble on Raw for Diva supremacy. The Divas scheduled to take part in this jaw-dropping match are Candice, Mickie James, Maria, Jillian, Layla, Michelle McCool, Kristal and Melina. The winner will be awarded a special WWE.com photo shoot.

Cade & Murdoch also continued down a new path last week. With The Hardys under attack by The World's Greatest Tag Team, Kenny Dykstra & Johnny Nitro, Cade & Murdoch rushed to the ring to help the World Tag Team Champions just one night after they challenged them for the gold. Once again, the Southerners shook hands with the champions, taking another step down the path of sportsmanship. Have Cade & Murdoch aligned themselves on the "good side" once and for all?

Don’t miss all the action on Raw, Monday night at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Tokens

source: WWE.com

It will be a rematch from last weeks main event that ended in a DQ New Breed members Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von will face off against CM Punk and Rob Van Damn in a Extreme Rules match. It sucks that Burke and Punk weren't put on the ONS card but I'm hoping they get a good 15 to 20 minute main event slot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodstar View Post

RAW's live, not recorded. It's actually live right this second. Saturday Night's Main Event was taped prior this evening.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    RAW's live, not recorded. It's actually live right this second. Saturday Night's Main Event was taped prior this evening.
    RAW is not always live... i mean when its in the UK it's on at 7:30pm but not shown on sky sports untill 2am...