HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was quite displeased with the last episode, killing off Nathan and replacing with Sylar just has "Sylar will be back" written all over it.
    And I knew Tracey wasn't dead, unless there were more than 2?

Needs more Ando too, sucks that Hiro cannot use his ability again

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    I was quite displeased with the last episode, killing off Nathan and replacing with Sylar just has "Sylar will be back" written all over it.
    And I knew Tracey wasn't dead, unless there were more than 2?

Needs more Ando too, sucks that Hiro cannot use his ability again

There was 3 People that looked like tracey but im sure thats her because she froze herself befor she died so when she broke up into like 1million pieces she melted and gainted a new power? Im guessing?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Basically the writers didn't want to kill off any characters so they brought them back :\

Killed off Nikki. Brought in Tracey. Killed Tracey .. brought her back

Killed Nathan, now he is back. Killed off Sylar mentally but you just know he is going to be back.

Idiots. They are afraid that if they kill off Sylar they might have less to write about.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    He lost his power to take other powers but he got a new power but he can only take 1 power at a time per person but siince syler had like 50 peter touched him taking all his powers

wow 18 - 20 you sure? thats alot for a season
    its nto that much! it is for the UK but i think a lot of american TV programs run for 24 episodes?

i liked the last episode tbh, but, why didnt they just make claire give some of her bloodif it heals? im sure thats what she did in season two or something, well, not her but that other dude.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    There was 3 People that looked like tracey but im sure thats her because she froze herself befor she died so when she broke up into like 1million pieces she melted and gainted a new power? Im guessing?
    Yeah that's what I thought, as soon as she winked when she shattered, I knew she'd be back, and that her power would evolve and be water based.

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    its nto that much! it is for the UK but i think a lot of american TV programs run for 24 episodes?

i liked the last episode tbh, but, why didnt they just make claire give some of her bloodif it heals? im sure thats what she did in season two or something, well, not her but that other dude.
    Its normaly like 10 - 17 or something per season

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought, as soon as she winked when she shattered, I knew she'd be back, and that her power would evolve and be water based.
    I think she's unlocked a new power to control water

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks like Tracey's ability has evolved from Freezing to Water Manipulation then. Althrough there's still the third unknown triplet.

Does that mean that Zachary Quinto has left Heroes then? And what do we call Nathan/Sylar? Nathan, or Sylar?

Overall, quite a meh season, not as crap as Season 2 - but not as good as Season 1. Didn't really see the whole point of Luke and there wasn't as much fighting scenes really. It's a shame that Sylar and Nathan have 'merged' into one and really we'll end up getting a repeat of Sylar with NathanSylar.

I can't see where the plot can really go now.

And at the people that say Peter has 50 powers, he has one. He said he could only take one power at a time, and when Peter injected Sylar he said 'Who would've guessed I took this power?' which sounds to me he's only took shapeshifting. Of course, over the last six weeks he could've took someone elses power...
    Last edited by Kardan; 04-05-2009 at 10:55 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Looks like Tracey's ability has evolved from Freezing to Water Manipulation then. Althrough there's still the third unknown triplet.

Does that mean that Zachary Quinto has left Heroes then? And what do we call Nathan/Sylar? Nathan, or Sylar?

Overall, quite a meh season, not as crap as Season 2 - but not as good as Season 1. Didn't really see the whole point of Luke and there wasn't as much fighting scenes really. It's a shame that Sylar and Nathan have 'merged' into one and really we'll end up getting a repeat of Sylar with NathanSylar.

And at the people that say Peter has 50 powers, he has one. He said he could only take one power at a time, and when Peter injected Sylar he said 'Who would've guessed I took this power?' which sounds to me he's only took shapeshifting. Of course, over the last six weeks he could've took someone elses power...

Nathan, Because he looks like nathan and his face has changed so theirs no way of knowning

Tokens
    Habbo
    -L-iam

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post

we call him sylarnath