HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ksoz View Post
    Always rains when England are doing crap. No wonder it always rains here.
    Great isn't it? it's like an extra man! too bad it never rains in India, then they would be the best.

-cough- T20 World cup -cough-
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

When you quote someone and say something like what he said, I think its pretty obvious what he meant? Its common sense ... :S

Anyway rofl!! England are 6/2 against Ireland. England are back to their quality form ... which is that they are crap
    No it isn't - you assume a lot :S How can any team who have just beaten Australia be 'crap' - fgs. I am not surprised others get upset because you have an inflexible extremely negative attitude when it comes to the English Cricket team - its like you have concrete boots on. Give credit where it's due and make less sweeping negative statements about one subject and I am sure your comments will be welcomed by everyone.

England 203/9 (50 ov)

Ireland 7/0 (1.1/20 ov)
    at this moment.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 27-08-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    No it isn't - you assume a lot :S How can any team who have just beaten Australia be 'crap' - fgs. I am not surprised others get upset because you have an inflexible extremely negative attitude when it comes to the English Cricket team - its like you have concrete boots on. Give credit where it's due and make less sweeping negative statements about one subject and I am sure your comments will be welcomed by everyone.

England 203/9 (50 ov)

Ireland 7/0 (1.1/20 ov)
    at this moment.
    we only just beat ireland today, terrific bowling but Denly the only man to make a signifcant score (Luke Wright also did a nice little contribution) is quite scary considering Ireland are a micky mouse team.

Terrific bowling from England though by Shah and Bresnan.

We need to shape up significantly if we want to beat Australia in the ODI series.
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

England 203/9 (50 ov)

Ireland 7/0 (1.1/20 ov)
    at this moment.
    Thanks for proving my point of you guys only seeing what you want to see, because as I have said it about 8 times now, I HAVE GIVEN CREDIT TO ENGLAND. Oh my, you guys never read do you?

Besides Catzsy, beating Australia isnt like WOW as it used to be, they aren't as good as they used to be. Any team who beats South Africa deserves respect.

I like how TheWolf only takes about one thing - T20 World Cup as India lost 2 games there. You guys didnt even win it or qualify rofl :S On the otherhand, we have won one and have hit you for 6 6's, now that's something to boast about. THANK YOU FLINTOF FOR BEING AN IDIOT AND WINDING UP THE SINGH!
    I am not surprised others get upset because you have an inflexible extremely negative attitude when it comes to the Indian and Australian Cricket team - its like you have concrete boots on. Give credit where it's due and make less sweeping negative statements about one subject and I am sure your comments will be welcomed by everyone.

Anyway damn the rain and Ireland requiring a higher run rate than England to win :\ or they would have won.
    You just about beat Ireland, and you guys think you can beat Australia? Keep dreaming.
    Last edited by Tintinnabulate; 28-08-2009 at 07:27 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No it isn't - you assume a lot :S How can any team who have just beaten Australia be 'crap' - fgs.
    Because Australia has had a bad series :S

And we are starting from scratch imo. we have lost our best players like Haydon, Gilchrist, Warne, McGrath, Langer... Its a baby team.
    Last edited by Blinger1; 28-08-2009 at 07:27 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeppp and England just about won the series. Anyway read the bold bit on my above post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh yes, also because England are top **** atm, just look at the current ICC standings.. (these are from 1st to 4th)

ODI: South Africa, India, Australia, England.
    Test: South Africa, Sri Lanka, India, Australia (and then England).

Winning one series does not instantly make you top ****.. sorry British citizens.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

India had to win around 5 series in a row to go from third to second, not one series. Its not easy. We beat Australia too, don't see us boasting? Australia trashed you 5-0 last time ...

So England will have to do amazingly well over the next few series to get better rankings.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Australia trashed you 5-0 last time ...
    dat woz difernt m8 klearlee!111

Everytime I have brought this argument up its the same response, "it woz an unfair seriez" so maybe the same argument can be used for us?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    dat woz difernt m8 klearlee!111

Everytime I have brought this argument up its the same response, "it woz an unfair seriez" so maybe the same argument can be used for us?
    unfair?!?! wth why :S was it because it was in Australia :rolleyes: I heard Australians told the pitch to work in their favor. MATCH FIXING!!!