HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins View Post
    Personally I believe they should have taken this oppurtunity to change the system & given Department managers the power to do their own departments permissions, that way they don't take 3 days to do as the managers can do them as soon as they get the confirmation PM from the applicant. But Im sure they had their reasons.

Thanks jade & good luck guys
    Security is one of the reasons why we don't let all managers do permissions. We also do checks (such as IP address checks etc) that the dept. managers wouldn't be able to do. All permissions that have been requested since the departure of the previous AGM (Staff) have all been done within 24 hours and most cases they are done on the same day.

We are also wanting to put changes into the Staff AGM role like it was back in the day so it isn't just a permissions editor role as well.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 12-12-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    We are also wanting to put changes into the Staff AGM role like it was back in the day so it isn't just a permissions editor role as well.
    Without wanting to disrespect you or anything or seem really mean, isn't this a bit backwards when you've awarded the role to someone with another role as well? When Tom was first promoted it was fantastic, I had some direction with my department, I knew other people felt the same, but I can't help but feel like that's pretty much gonna stop now :/ Unless this two-role thing isn't a permanent thing?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Without wanting to disrespect you or anything or seem really mean, isn't this a bit backwards when you've awarded the role to someone with another role as well? When Tom was first promoted it was fantastic, I had some direction with my department, I knew other people felt the same, but I can't help but feel like that's pretty much gonna stop now :/ Unless this two-role thing isn't a permanent thing?
    Two-role isn't permanent

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Two-role isn't permanent
    aaah I see, that's cool! Don't know if you'd said anything, obviously been out of the loop a bit recently! hahahah :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chug!

Latest Awards:

Personally, I think Jade was wrong for AGM. But she did her best - so let's give her that.

I don't really know what Samanfa will be like in AGM so, can't comment - I'm sure from what I know she'll do good though

And, Skynus - well, idk why he's gone up further, i don't understand what he actually does now.. Lmfao. but ok (no offence to him at all, i just don't get what he actually does...)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Thanks Miss C and Well Done Miss W
    The House Always Wins
    -House Of Black-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chug! View Post
    Personally, I think Jade was wrong for AGM. But she did her best - so let's give her that.

I don't really know what Samanfa will be like in AGM so, can't comment - I'm sure from what I know she'll do good though

And, Skynus - well, idk why he's gone up further, i don't understand what he actually does now.. Lmfao. but ok (no offence to him at all, i just don't get what he actually does...)
    Aww thank you x.

@Skynus; does most of the work you might not see, so that's what's different. Plus it could be due to the departments you are in for example you'd probably have had Jade's leadership more . He's actually doing so much currently, perms and departmental reports are just a couple of things.

Thanks again Sam .

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Kyle!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chug!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Aww thank you x.

@Skynus; does most of the work you might not see, so that's what's different. Plus it could be due to the departments you are in for example you'd probably have had Jade's leadership more . He's actually doing so much currently, perms and departmental reports are just a couple of things.

Thanks again Sam .

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Kyle!
    That's all fair enough then Apologies to Tom if I got it wrong

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Thanks Jade for all your work, and woo well done Sam + Tom .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

congrats

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast