HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fun episode, Granny is my favourite character, she's such a badass lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post

Common fairytale trope

it says 2 weeks from tonight but was posted yday. hope its not 2 weeks to wait!!
    It is, 25th next episode ;| idk why shows do that I have so many things that I watch that randomly take 2 week breaks how dare they not entertain me permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Ahh thats true tom, but it just seemed like they had a bit of a soft spot for Henry. Maybe reminds him a bit of Bae.
    idk if the dreams will be like the way home. In season 1 in jeffersons eppy, I think emma made a hat so I think they might use that hmm. There could be a time limit on the dreams and a rush before they lose the ability to have them?
    noooooooooooooo, we have to wait to the 25th omg?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lohan

Once Upon a Time is the best show on tv right now. Like omg, i love it. I really want to see Ariel, Aladdin and Jasmine on OUAT though!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nayaholic View Post
    Once Upon a Time is the best show on tv right now. Like omg, i love it. I really want to see Ariel, Aladdin and Jasmine on OUAT though!!
    woo yes. totes can't wait to see ariel! So upset it's not on tomorrow Just had a wee read of some spoilers and found this

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

omf he looks like Dean Gaffney loooooooooooooooool
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Does anyone else think the show has gotten worse since it started? I enjoyed the other season but I'm just not into this season very much. Those two girls with Emma and Mary are terrible actresses and annoy me quite a lot.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Does anyone else think the show has gotten worse since it started? I enjoyed the other season but I'm just not into this season very much. Those two girls with Emma and Mary are terrible actresses and annoy me quite a lot.
    yeah. plus I pretty much prefer most of them as their fairy tale character than their storybrooke one like literally everyone and Henry's acting is getting worse too

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

yeah. plus I pretty much prefer most of them as their fairy tale character than their storybrooke one like literally everyone and Henry's acting is getting worse too
    That wolf girl isn't the best of actresses either (the one last week's episode focused on). I know what you mean and agree about their fairy tale characters being better, especially Rumpelstiltskin's and the evil queen's which I like quite a lot.

Spoiler from last week:
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I actually prefer this season! I love having present enchanted forest thrown into the mix. I much prefer it with the three places instead of just storybrook and flashbacks. I'm glad they didn't drag the curse on for another season. But I'm sure they will go back to storybrook and then have to decide together whether they will move to enchanted forest?

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast