HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm all for the Courts to get involved to put a stop to the referendum as it seems almost unconstitutional to hold a referendum of such a calibre without any real debate or discussion. Two TV debates which were not really any more than two egos fighting isn't helpful. Many Scots voters do not know who to vote for because they do not have the information to make a well informed choice.

I'm still wondering if the monetary union debate is still going. If they still want that they may as well not vote for independence as their economy will effectively remain property of the UK or Great Britain as a whole

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Surely @-:Undertaker:-; the poll you posted, the poll of polls is pretty much useless, I mean, it's taking an average of loads of polls - but surely the most recent polls hold more truth than the older polls?
    The polling companies have systematic biases. By having a poll of polls of the latest poll from each polling company you reduce the bias. It's not perfect, but neither is polling.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

does anyone know if they vote yes and during the 18 month period where they are sorting things out and relalise CRAP this was a mistake can they change their minds lol

does Scotland even have its own big bank

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    does anyone know if they vote yes and during the 18 month period where they are sorting things out and relalise CRAP this was a mistake can they change their minds lol

does Scotland even have its own big bank
    no, if we vote independence then there'll be no going back.

and we have Royal Bank of Scotland + Bank of Scotland etc if that's what you mean?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

With the currency union managed by the Bank of England

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There probably is a lot of people hushing away from what they are truly going to vote, the Yes clan have been pretty ruthless.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    There probably is a lot of people hushing away from what they are truly going to vote, the Yes clan have been pretty ruthless.
    i have seen 'better together' scots and non-scots a like being ruthless as well tho

- - - Updated - - -

i wôuld rather say am voting no than yes based on the reactions iv PERSONALLY seen
    like some guy asked me in england what we are voting and I said um probably not cause I know the reaction

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    no, if we vote independence then there'll be no going back.

and we have Royal Bank of Scotland + Bank of Scotland etc if that's what you mean?
    RBS is owned by the UK cause they was bailed out and BOS is owned by lloyds which is also owned somewhat by the uk
    so there isnt a bank rly thats just scottish

isthat the only 2 or is there no 100% scottish owned bank to manage a currency or economy since both have been bailed out by the UK
    Last edited by sex; 07-09-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really know why, but I really don't want Scotland to go at all. I much prefer the UK as it is right now and there certainly are a lot of unanswered qs surrounding this entire situation. I think it'll be such a close call though.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    With the currency union managed by the Bank of England
    And the Royal Bank of Scotland also subsequently owned by the Bank of England

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast