HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

We adjusted the features so that people really don't lose much anymore since we upped the PMs and stuff, so really what they miss out on was the name and the stars under their names. Yes platinum lost a little height on sigs and invisibility options but that's about it

I think the problem with legends is the objectivity and who deserves Legend and who doesn't. There are some clear cut, but there are others who might be miffed for not getting it, or ask for it and be denied, etc. etc. I think officially elevating members from a management level in a completely objective fashion would damage the forum community a little.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I think this was a fantastic decision. People were making totally pointless posts, with intentions of just getting a higher post count.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meti View Post
    Hey,
    I think it wasn't a good thing to change the forum games forum.
    You should be able to get post counts from there, even if the mis-use the threads. If they double post or break the rules, mod's take care of it. If they post pointless, SMOD's will take care of it.

Many people will stop posting in that forum now. Just checked the forum, and only 1 thread was created yet.

I think you should re-set it to normal forum games rules.

Do you agree with me?
    If your trying to say the point of using the forum games section was the fact to increase post count, then what was the actual point in that forum?

Great move by Habbox management, a well awaited move to be done.
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tteh View Post
    Lol?

Can easily get 1k posts in a month without massive spam, i have like 840 posts or something and been registered just over a month im sure, from what im aware all my posts are constructive and not posting for the sake of it (except in the spam forum, where posts don't even add so..). So if you posted in every topic (new posts > post in the topic and keep going) then you could easily get 1k posts in a few weeks, so easily 5k in about 3 month?
    Thats why i said for the avrage user, your not avrage because not evryone posts as much as you.

Also removing the post count from games forum was a good idea it used to be way to easy to get post counts on there. Which wasent very fair to the people who didnt use that section.
    :shifty:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345