HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: No Events?!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    zebbadi

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Personally I don't know if removing the department would actually help like FlyingJesus is actually suggesting. It could mean no events for a long time if no one wants to do them when they want to do them. It's like your idea with getting rid of Graphics and letting the community work - We need a dedicated team to get specific Graphics done when we want them rather than waiting for anyone in the Community to be able to get them done.

Not sure what others think but yeah.
    You put people in charge hat only care about power, rather than the department itself and when I was Senior I made sure I could do everything I could everything in my power, to make sure everyone and everything was happy n going well. Events is a sham at the moment and you need to give someone who cares the job.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by zebbadi View Post
    You put people in charge hat only care about power, rather than the department itself and when I was Senior I made sure I could do everything I could everything in my power, to make sure everyone and everything was happy n going well. Events is a sham at the moment and you need to give someone who cares the job.
    You can't always tell if "someone" is just doing it for the power until they are actually in the role.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    zebbadi

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    You can't always tell if "someone" is just doing it for the power until they are actually in the role.
    Well I hope you reopen apps mate because I wanna apply ad that's me be honest I know what we need to target and I know managers staying in the help desk all day doesn't help when I was senior I dedicated my life to events you ask Alex, even he cant deny me that, all I want to see is, someone going room to room trying to snap up good hosts, getting hxl to keep advertising for eos to apply and even make a small room advertising for people to join events, the next step then woykd be to bring the weekly events back animal speed way, whic is a popular game and mario maze which is something I know is in the works.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

you sound a little desperate

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Events are just plop am afraid

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I think personally you need to hurry and get a manager because having no manager isn't doing the department any favours whatsoever, preferably someone who knows the department and wants it to do well. (That's not me saying the previous managers didn't because they did they all wanted the department to succeed) It's just a big mess now and i think when you do get a new manager in hopefully a fresh new face will somehow get the department out of the shambles it is in now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by zebbadi View Post
    Lmao yes you're one of them! Throwing a hissy fit because you didn't get senior if I remember rightly and making Jade practically force Alex into choosing you as senior. You did do a good job in the end but it's pot calling the kettle black here.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

MANAGER ON HABBO FANSITE NEXT STOP PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

The staff won't cooperate with whoever is appointed the new manager if they don't like them and that's what makes the department not really progress as opposed to the new manager doing a crappy job.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Only 2 people in the host/VIP area, same prize we give, same boring game, room doesn't seem to be full of the host's friends but it is nevertheless full with a queue for the next game. Our current rules and regulations mean that not only are people not going to our events but would rather go to someone elses who isn't officially anything to do with us - complete strangers are advertising Habbox better than the staff whose job it is to do so.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post

Only 2 people in the host/VIP area, same prize we give, same boring game, room doesn't seem to be full of the host's friends but it is nevertheless full with a queue for the next game. Our current rules and regulations mean that not only are people not going to our events but would rather go to someone elses who isn't officially anything to do with us - complete strangers are advertising Habbox better than the staff whose job it is to do so.
    its sad because its true

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast