HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cannabis

Tokens

Latest Awards:

also worth noting, from a personal point of veiw (and some interveiw-ie said it)..

If it's reclassified, it will still be as easy to get hold of, because where i am, it is litterally a phone call away :rolleyes:-Waits for some smartarse remark going: oh your hard@!@!- :rolleyes:
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

OH YOUR HARD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cannabis is legal in some areas of Amsterdam. I'm not sure what actually making it legal would do, whether people would just be baked all the time or if they'd use it responsibly.

Tobacco is more addictive than Heroin, it is also more harmful than Cannabis, yet it's still on sale for the very reason that the government make a piss load of tax from it.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by apk. View Post
    Cannabis is legal in some areas of Amsterdam. I'm not sure what actually making it legal would do, whether people would just be baked all the time or if they'd use it responsibly.

Tobacco is more addictive than Heroin, it is also more harmful than Cannabis, yet it's still on sale for the very reason that the government make a piss load of tax from it.
    if a select few people on a forum like this get excited when a word becomes unfiltered, imagine what people would do if cannabis was legalized.

responsibility wouldnt come into it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by REDNECK View Post
    alcohol isnt a drug that needs to be classed tho :S
    Alcohol is just as addictive and causes more problems and deaths in society than Cannabis does not that I am in favour of drugs. Alcohol and tobacco have been around for centuries so have never been classified. Alcohol is probably only less dangerous to the population than Heroin and Cocaine which are pretty lethal.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Alcohol is just as addictive and causes more problems and deaths in society than Cannabis does not that I am in favour of drugs. Alcohol and tobacco have been around for centuries so have never been classified. Alcohol is probably only less dangerous to the population than Heroin and Cocaine which are pretty lethal.
    my point was that cannabis leads to more serious drug taking which usually results in mental problems and such, i suppose you could say that about alcohol but its not as addictive as heroin n stuff

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by REDNECK View Post
    my point was that cannabis leads to more serious drug taking which usually results in mental problems and such, i suppose you could say that about alcohol but its not as addictive as heroin n stuff
    Yes alcohol can lead to serious mental disorders when taken to excess - I have personal experience of this in my family. Yes in some people Cannabis can lead to all sorts of mental issues too such as paranoia. I do think that people find this argument as an excuse to take drugs. I think that the government is a bit hypocritical when it comes to this and maybe drugs should be available on prescription as it would stop most of the Criminal offences such as Drug dealing, Burglary, theft. It would not stop the anti social behaviour but at least the people would be under the supervision of a medical person and what they do to their own bodies is their business.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345