HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Examinations

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I did my Philosophy resit today, much easierrrr than the first try woo.

Law tomorrow god help my brain.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

did my music today, can't discuss what was in it or anything for like over an hour still tho! Went better than I thought tho ;o

got c2 on friday and that's it for this week
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

I have my final exams of first year at uni

Today I had Modelling with Differential Equations.
    Wednesday I have Physics 2 (Solid State Physics, Thermodynamics, Vibrations & Waves).
    30th May I have Introductory Linear Algebra

wooooo unay.

cannot wait for this to be over!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    Do you think so? I thought they were much more varied on econ 1, on econ 2 its ALWAYS about the use of either demand side/supply side (or both) policies to achieve objectives (i.e get out of a recession, reduce unemployment etc)

I agree on the multi choice though, most of them are easy but there's always a few where there's (seemingly...) 2 or more correct answers ;l
    nope econ 1 is always should / shouldn't the government intervene or what's the best form of intervention so i basically just taught myself a formula of how to answer each what the questions actually about always changes though... this year i did the one on mobile phones haha. I guess yeah it's always on policies, macroeconomic objectives / a function of aggregate demand but that's still a lot more to learn than just government intervention unfortunately

multiple choice is my downfall stupid really 'cause it should be easy marks, just going to do loads of practice between now and friday so fingers crossed!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    nope econ 1 is always should / shouldn't the government intervene or what's the best form of intervention so i basically just taught myself a formula of how to answer each what the questions actually about always changes though... this year i did the one on mobile phones haha. I guess yeah it's always on policies, macroeconomic objectives / a function of aggregate demand but that's still a lot more to learn than just government intervention unfortunately

multiple choice is my downfall stupid really 'cause it should be easy marks, just going to do loads of practice between now and friday so fingers crossed!
    I really hope the multiple choice is easy
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just got my Year 9 SATS results back. Not too impressed with English and Science to be honest.

English: Level 6.5 (or 6B) - 51/82
    Maths: Level 8.1 (or 8C) - 96/150
    Science: Level 6.8 (or 6A) - 62% (can't remember mark)

Only UK people will understand the levels

Hit my target in Maths, just shy in Science and way off a 7.0 in English...
    Those targets are calculated like 3 1/2 years ago so how they can be accurate I don't know...

Anyway. Good luck to those sitting them this coming week and beyond!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've forgotten how the yr 9 sats worked, was the maximum level 9 or something? 'Cause I thought 8 was really good but idk sighs. Oh and I had my 2 hr law exam today and i HATED it - We were 'advised' not to do a full question on sentencing, legal aid (we weren't taught it enough), track system or something idek and bail. All of them came up on that paper so I just went for bail because it's not that difficult compared to the others imo. The other qs i did were ok though.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    I've forgotten how the yr 9 sats worked, was the maximum level 9 or something? 'Cause I thought 8 was really good but idk sighs. Oh and I had my 2 hr law exam today and i HATED it - We were 'advised' not to do a full question on sentencing, legal aid (we weren't taught it enough), track system or something idek and bail. All of them came up on that paper so I just went for bail because it's not that difficult compared to the others imo. The other qs i did were ok though.
    i believe it was it goes up to 8A and then you have an EP (Exceptional Performance)
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Anyone got Edexcel Economics U2 tomorrow? I'm not really ready for it, so I'll be revising all day now .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

God c2 maths tomorrow now, not really revising for it though lmao cause it is basically the easiest one

not looking forward to monday with physics mechanics though
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast