Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Hiya losers!

You now have your shiny little forum name icon for taking part in this - enjoy it! If you have an existing, it'll become active when that one finishes!

xxx

@Joe; @YellowBelli; @Its.Dino; @despect; @Martin; @LUCPIX; @Sloths; @Badr56; @FlyingJesus; @Ekelektra; @Sonnynixon; @lawrawrrr; @dbgtz; @Ozad; @Blance; @RuthOnToast; @velvet; @Neversoft; @Lanyon; @Sho; @ExtraKen; @Tupoxi; @ed2k; @paul99099; @Samantha; @Hannah;
    I'm on a competition streak so I suppose my yearly luck is almost up! Good sir, how do I claim my booty?

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I'm on a competition streak so I suppose my yearly luck is almost up! Good sir, how do I claim my booty?
    Been meaning to ask Laura to sort in terms of credits, so I'll take this opportunity to do so. @lawrawrrr;

In terms of VIP, I'm going to catch up with giving out tokens and VIP once my exams are over as I want to do them in bulk, so if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks I'll get right on that!

@ExtraKen; @Lanyon; fyi
    Like ExtraKen Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cheers!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Extraken

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Been meaning to ask Laura to sort in terms of credits, so I'll take this opportunity to do so. @lawrawrrr;

In terms of VIP, I'm going to catch up with giving out tokens and VIP once my exams are over as I want to do them in bulk, so if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks I'll get right on that!

@ExtraKen; @Lanyon; fyi
    No worries take ur time ;D

NEW HABBO NAME ADD EXTRAKEN !
    also known as .-.eXtra.-.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - Extraken_Habbo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345