HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: HxHD Changes

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Perm bans did actually work as a lot of the time the users didn't return for a period of time.
    forever the queen.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
    Maybe I did... people like (sorry to poin out) Ryanheh have not changed.
    Ryanheh has already been removed from the room on multiple occasions - sorted. Bans don't stop the users coming and as said within this thread multiple times a lot of banned users don't come to cause trouble anymore anyway.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    Ryanheh has already been removed from the room on multiple occasions - sorted. Bans don't stop the users coming and as said within this thread multiple times a lot of banned users don't come to cause trouble anymore anyway.
    Bans do stop users from coming back as i've experience this a lot.
    forever the queen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Hayleigh,

Latest Awards:

The one thing i disagree with is staff have nothing to work towards no goal. Sure manager but how often does that chance come around?
    Ouft is a LOSER Happy Now

Living in Danube's Tank....

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
    Congratulations of reading the thread, Aydan.
    I couldn't be bothered.

Having seen the changes I have no problems with them, I think they're all for the better. Especially department managers going behind the desk. Although I think their should be a higher rank, even if they do nothing different. Bit like Expert RVR's.
    Last edited by Ajthedragon; 23-02-2011 at 07:12 PM.
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hayleigh View Post
    The one thing i disagree with is staff have nothing to work towards no goal. Sure manager but how often does that chance come around?
    Exactly. This.
    forever the queen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Reniorx View Post
    Bans do stop users from coming back as i've experience this a lot.
    Agreed, they always have.

I don't completely agree with that. Everyone having rights doesn't change a thing imo, they still have a goal to work towards but have an equal chance to show what they're good at..

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Hayleigh,

Latest Awards:

Personally I thought why couldnt you have super staff (all staff have rights) but similarly to senior dj's they watch other staff and not only criticize them but help them and advise them. This could stop any trashing etc etc especially as you only have one manager atm.
    Last edited by Hayleigh; 23-02-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    Ouft is a LOSER Happy Now

Living in Danube's Tank....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Staff should be interested in helping out Habbox and that should be their overall aim, staff have everything to work for at Habbox, you do not need a rank to make people work harder - that is ludicrous.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Goodluck with EVERYONE having rights, someday someone will trash and well... you'll have more people too look at and not just SS. xx

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast