Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Depends ultimately if reversing is required or not.
    For the record, my dad's written of two cars and my mum's written of none - she's not had a crash, either.
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hungryfront View Post
    Pretty sure if anybody's doing the bullying, it's conservatives bullying people that aren't straight white men into doing what they want, like leaving the country. Let people be who they want, it's really of no effect to you.
    Like leaving the country? You mean enforcing the [immigration] laws? :S

Quote Originally Posted by hungryfront
    Society is based on being warped. Society was "warped" to be so used to the internet, which is why you're here now. Society was "warped" to use smartphones so often. Society was "warped" to have to drive everywhere (leading to climate change, may I add).
    Equating the great inventions of straight white males to your warped view that a man in a dress is now akin to a woman isn't going to work. It's delusional and ridiculous. Fact is, man = man and woman = woman. Has been since forever and for most people remains the same today, apart from crazies on tumblr, Cher and Lily Allen.

Don't just put it down to urinals. Especially when you get those ones with the little half wall thing between them that makes them virtually the same size as cubicles.
    I like using a urinal. Easy. Quick. Makes sense. I'm not going to stop or change to go along with your delusion.

As a straight white male, I am privileged. I accept that, but I use my privilege for good, like standing up for people who don't have the privilege. People who aren't straight, white, or male. I don't use it, like many Trump supporters do, to oppress others.
    You're so cucked it is beyond belief.

If you hate straight white males so much then move to deepest darkest Africa. You wouldn't last a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Age is to do with maturity. You wouldn't let a 4 year old drive a car the same as you would let a 40 year old drive a car, but you would let a woman drive a car the same as you would let a man drive a car.
    I love how you've brought children into it to make a completely irrelevant point about the legal driving age.

The ages in the video were 22 and 60. If you're going to attack Shapiro's point at least attack what he *said*.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-02-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Depends ultimately if reversing is required or not.
    Through all of our disagreements, I have to say that that was a good one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Like leaving the country? You mean enforcing the [immigration] laws? :S

Equating the great inventions of straight white males to your warped view that a man in a dress is now akin to a woman isn't going to work. It's delusional and ridiculous. Fact is, man = man and woman = woman. Has been since forever and for most people remains the same today, apart from crazies on tumblr, Cher and Lily Allen.

I like using a urinal. Easy. Quick. Makes sense. I'm not going to stop or change to go along with your delusion.

You're so cucked it is beyond belief.

If you hate straight white males so much then move to deepest darkest Africa. You wouldn't last a day.
    Immigration is moving TO somewhere. A little way to remember it = the "im" at the start sounds like "in". Please don't confuse stopping people from entering with deporting them.

The reason Africa has so much crime is because countries led by straight white males exploited them, by the Empire and apartheid. Do some research before coming up with arguments - their problems are the faults of straight white men. I don't hate straight white men, I just know that some of them exploit the fact that society will often accept oppressing minorities because there's not as many minorities as there is majorities. If minorities were to rebel, we'd know there's far more white people than non-white people in countries like America and the UK, so we could fight back and win. That's why I stand up for them.
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Immigration is moving TO somewhere. A little way to remember it = the "im" at the start sounds like "in". Please don't confuse stopping people from entering with deporting them.
    Oh so you agree with deportations then. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryfrnt
    The reason Africa has so much crime is because countries led by straight white males exploited them, by the Empire and apartheid. Do some research before coming up with arguments - their problems are the faults of straight white men. I don't hate straight white men, I just know that some of them exploit the fact that society will often accept oppressing minorities because there's not as many minorities as there is majorities. If minorities were to rebel, we'd know there's far more white people than non-white people in countries like America and the UK, so we could fight back and win. That's why I stand up for them.
    I have no idea what history books you've been reading but that really is such utter drivel. Until the evil straight white men came to Africa, it did not even have the wheel. It had no rule of law. It had no system of justice. It had no industry. No medical science. It had no ordered society. It had no naval capacity. It was more backwards than even the Kingdom of England was in feudal times circa 1066. The racist lines you're throwing out here blaming white people for the ills of the world are straight from the Robert Mugabe school of historical debate. If it wasn't for straight white males you and I likely wouldn't have even been born given infant mortality/disease.

Cite me an example of an African country that was in any measure advanced prior to the arrival of the colonial Empires.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-02-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Holy shit did Dan really use the word cuck that is hilarious
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Oh so you agree with deportations then. Good.

I have no idea what history books you've been reading but that really is such utter drivel. Until the evil straight white men came to Africa, it did not even have the wheel. It had no rule of law. It had no system of justice. It had no industry. No medical science. It had no ordered society. It had no naval capacity. It was more backwards than even the Kingdom of England was in feudal times circa 1066. The racist lines you're throwing out here blaming white people for the ills of the world are straight from the Robert Mugabe school of historical debate. If it wasn't for straight white males you and I likely wouldn't have even been born given infant mortality/disease.

Cite me an example of an African country that was in any measure advanced prior to the arrival of the colonial Empires.
    I'm not saying they were more developed before we arrived, but if you look at how much they've developed since we left it's quite clear. I don't know a ton about African countries, so I'll use India which is what we're currently doing a case study on in Geography. It's going to be the biggest economic power in the world by 2040. In the last 10 years, infant mortality has decreased by nearly 80%. Life expectancy has risen by more than 10 years.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

feels like alt right 101 up in here

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

For the record, my dad's written of two cars and my mum's written of none - she's not had a crash, either.
    I realise what Scott said wasn't serious and that this is off topic, but what you said is meaningless without any mileage data and stating whether your dad was the one who crashed or was crashed into.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    feels like alt right 101 up in here
    I am not an alt-rightist, and I am sure that Undertaker isn't either. But you don't need to be alt-right not to support the transgender bathroom decisions.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast