HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I havn't seen a crash, but I was in a teeny one, it was quite funny really.

Me and my friend were sitting in the back of my mums car ready for her to drop us off to go shopping, and as we pulled out my drive, and car came down the road really fast and hit the back of our car, strangely enough, it made us all fly forward, luckily me and my mate had seabelts on but my mums head hit the ceiling and then hit the sun-visor, no-one was hurt but my mum was going mad.

Once I opened the bathroom window, (it opens upwards) and my mum was walking along the alley and the corner of the window hit her straight in the eybrow, and she had a big cut, I felt really bad.

And another oneeeeeeeee...a couple of year 11's and 10's bundled a year 7 (when I was in year 7), and he stopped breathing, and went to hospital, I never knew what happened to him, I think he probably moved schools, because if he had died the school would have told us.

Tokens

I KNOW ACCIDENTS ARE HORRIBLE I HAVENT REALLY WITNESSED ANY BUT MY FATHER HAS AND IT WAS BAD... IM NOT GOING TO SAY WHAT HAPPENED BUT ALL IM GOING TO SAY WAS IT INVOLVED A DUMP TRUCK NE WAYS I BOY IN MY CLASS IN GRADE 8 THIS WAS ABOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO WITNESSED SOMEETHING HORRIFYING I WOULD NEVER WANT TO SEE EVER! I WANTED TO BE A PARAMEDIC BUT I DONT REALLY LIKE SCIENCE SO I CAME OFF THAT IDEA I ALSO WANTED TO B A SURGEON BUT THIS WAS WAY DIFFERENT. HE HAD TO GO INTO THERAPY HE COULDN'T FORGET WHAT HAPPENED. I DONT REALLY WANT TO SAY WHAT HAPPENED BUT IT INVOLVED A TREE AND SOME ROPE. NE WAYS. HE WALKED INTOA FOREST WITH HIS FRIENDS N WITNESSED IT. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE GUY HE IS SUCH A NICE GUY AND EVERYTHING. I DONT WAN TO SAY EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED BECUSE IT WAS GRUSOME. NE WAYS, THI SLIKE THIS ARE HORRIBLE AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH WITH IT OR WITNESS IT.
    R.I.P TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DIED IN ACCIDENTS ETC..
    MY LOVE IS WITH YOU ALL..

♥Thanks Lelekins!♥

Tokens

I was in an accident.

These are Better Than Weiner Dogs.
    ;D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And Me, I Fell Out A Window And Survived Somehow

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My dad fell off my roof through the skylight and broke his leg

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

I seen a friend of mine kill himself.

Tokens

When I was eight I was in the car driving to school.
    And this Japanese guy ran into the road and the car on the other lane smashed into him I saw him get hit but I didn't see him in blood on the ground cos I was too small then to see over the dash board.
    But there were loads of people crowding round him phoning the ambulance and stuff.

And also once when my mum was pregnant with my sister (I wasn't there but she told me what happened). My mum was sitting on the bus and (what looked like) a thirteen year old girl jumped off the back of the bus and the car behind the bus hit her.
    .+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+ *+.+*+.+*+.+*+

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've never seen anything big. But when i was 7 my m8 fell of this bike and cut his leg open on glass.

Tokens

When I was five I saw a guy get struck by lightening. When I I six I broke my arm when I got hit by a drunk driver and when I was eight I got knocked of my bike by a car. I'm accident prone
    If there is a person that looks in your eyes
    and say For you that they would die,
    Well grab them by the arm,
    look at them striaght,say
    If you did would you wait at the gate?
    If they say yes coz they love you,
    look at them sweetly and say
    I love you too!
    :eusa_danc

:wav: Shake That Thang :wav:

:eusa_danc Don't bother with aims for reps, every rep is special :eusa_wall

Cheers Kassie for the Sig ^_^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was goin round an island at da top of my road and a car swurved and hit a motor bike
    there was a man lieing there in da midle of da road, not moving

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast