HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't believe in anything of the sort. It's way too rediculous.
    Last edited by Misawa; 12-03-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"who the hell are you to judge gomme"

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    This is coming from someone with a Dog and a Duck in thier Avatar. What acomplete joke you are. How old are you?

And i pity you.

Who the hell are you to Judge me.

In the Bible dose it say to Gamble? Dose it say to waste your money?

There is only one man out there to judge me and its certaintly not you.
    (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)

Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
    Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative

Tokens

Latest Awards:

God is not real as there is not logical explanation on how HE was created and how the creator was created and so forth , I belive we had a past life , i also belive people with cancer were crab fishers in there past life , and people with disabilitys were God worshipers in there past life (Dont flame me for any of this , its just an opinion (Most likely wrong and i could probably get like 30 bad rep for ))

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why is it you think that? because most of it doesn't make logical sense, if you explained why you thought it then maybe no one would have reason to think you're being an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by HC0R3H00LIH00P View Post
    God is not real as there is not logical explanation on how HE was created and how the creator was created and so forth , I belive we had a past life , i also belive people with cancer were crab fishers in there past life , and people with disabilitys were God worshipers in there past life (Dont flame me for any of this , its just an opinion (Most likely wrong and i could probably get like 30 bad rep for ))
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think that because Crab fishing is an unruly sport which shouldnt be commited as crabs are low in numbers now and cancer is a crab which also makes me think that they were , I think disabled people were god worshippers because they have thought there was a big man to talk to when all along it was either a picture of jude law or the bedsheets covered in faeces.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would like to believe there is a god, but there isnt. Science prevails.

Good luck to all of you. You are going to need it
    You believe that fiction is real, good luck to you, you're going to need it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is coming from someone with a Dog and a Duck in thier Avatar. What acomplete joke you are. How old are you?

And i pity you.

Who the hell are you to Judge me.

In the Bible dose it say to Gamble? Dose it say to waste your money?

There is only one man out there to judge me and its certaintly not you.
    You are a bad Christian... Do not judge others is another rule the bible and even any form of Christianity for that matter teaches "/ "Thou shalt not bear false witness of thy neightbour." Learn it from thy God, or burn in hell for going against your Lord.

I work at a church and go each week, I know this sort of thing and a meer peasant like you IS going to hell. Although I am not a Christian myself, so I'll meet you there

Also using the word 'hell' is blaspheming and even suggesting you can make someone go to hell makes you seem like you have the power to do so. Another thing you're going to hell for. Presenting yourself as the good Lord. See you in hell my friend
    Last edited by GommeInc; 12-03-2008 at 10:30 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No proof that God does not exist, therefore I remain open mined about things. I also think the Big Bang is just as unlikely as Adam and Eve tbh
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm agnostic. I'd love to put people who believe in "god" in their place and be an athiest, but a can't but them in their place as their is no evidence until the 11th dimension is discovered. Come on LHC, May 2008.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck to all of you. You are going to need it
    LOL.
    You start a debate, then counter everyone straight away without considering what they say.
    You're the person that said FINCH would hack NASA didn't you? lll
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast