HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    Who knows? Better than giving him a quick death shooting him in the head. Yes, within 24 hours, what was the rush?
    He was never just going to hand himself over, we don't know the full operation went. Looking at the wikipedia page about things, I can't really find much on burial at sea being part of the culture. But it would probably of been done so no one would find the location or the body etc.

Once they confirmed it was him, you may as well get rid of it.

Has the sea part been confirmed yet?
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 02-05-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    - If he wasn't dead then al qaeda would be all over the press saying so.
    - 10 years to catch one guy, good going America.
    - He wasn't even in charge any more so this changes nothing.
    - Exactly - although I would give them a day to get it out he is still alive.
    - Clearly it was seriously difficult - if you think they took so long, why didn't you hop over to the Middle East, I am sure you would have found him in under a year.
    - He was the figure head though, so obviously it does change things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    Yeah when I first saw the title, my first thought was 'I'll wait for the video that proves them wrong'

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere last week that if Bin Laden ever got killed, there'd be vengance attacks.

PS. What religion says you get buried at sea? Never heard of a Muslim doing that. They get buried in the ground waiting for Jesus to come back on the Day of Judgement (oh that sounds familiar ), I'm sure.
    Obviously there will be retaliation.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Dead out of nowhere..party America?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

With regards to being buried at sea. It says on the article that was posted here that it was done to prevent a shrine being created where his body was buried.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Should this 24 hour burial rule even count in this case? I think it's abit weird thy buried him so hastily.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

From what I heard.
    Late night on Mar 1st 4 Helicopters carrying Navy Seals raided the compound. It is believed that his son, 2 guards and a woman that Osama was using as a shield was killed. It is also believed that one helicopter went down though no soldiers were killed. The US have taken custody of his body and is being moved to Afghanistan for DNA testing.

The battle has been won though the war on terrorism is long from over, someone will takeover power and Al Qaeda is long from over.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hope America is looking forward to some terrorist attacks

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    From what I heard.
    Late night on Mar 1st 4 Helicopters carrying Navy Seals raided the compound. It is believed that his son, 2 guards and a woman that Osama was using as a shield was killed. It is also believed that one helicopter went down though no soldiers were killed. The US have taken custody of his body and is being moved to Afghanistan for DNA testing.

The battle has been won though the war on terrorism is long from over, someone will takeover power and Al Qaeda is long from over.
    The helicopter has some problems and couldn't take them back so they burned the helicopter to secure intelligence.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jam666 View Post
    The terroist leader Osama Bin Laden is reported to be dead tonight after being killed a week ago by an American bomb. The news has just being released because DNA test were being carried on the body. The United State has his body in possession and we do not know whether he was killed in Pakistan or Afghanistan.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

(Sources: Sky News, Fox News and other American networks. The Article yet to be released)
    He was shot yesterday after resisting arrest. His son was also killed. This won't be the end but it's very demoralising for AQ and it's good for Obama - possibly raising his hopes for re-election.

However I doubt anyone can replace him - he was too clever for his own good. But watch this space, you can guarantee someone will try and retaliate. But good news.

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

It's Amazing what the Americans can do when the PS3 Network is down.

Anyways, when reading the news article, did anybody else find it hard with "Obama" and "Osama" being really alike? I was reading it and "Obama said..." .. wait, how did he say that? He's dead.. oh. Wrong person.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast