HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HxHD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Ah, I see that. That's a good 6 to 15 seconds. I apologize for the wait in response to your obvious genuine question.
    Seeing as you were in the room just now, and I tested it, its over 1 min and 30 secs before Martin realised you were blanking me and kindly replied.
    Stop making a fool of yourself by using fake stats, anyone can test it and that is no way a 6-15 sec gap. Its more like 1 min and 30 secs.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It most certainly wasn't a minute and thirty seconds Saurav as your question simply wouldn't be on the screen any longer, David has said he was replying to your post in here which is perfectly acceptable if you ask me, it'd mean he was inactive for what 30-40 seconds? This would fit in with the timing of the text on the screen, but if it was over a minute as I said, it simply wouldn't be on the screen.

May I also point out that this is a feedback thread - to suggest feedback for HxHD - if you have a complaint about a specific member of staff please post it in the correct location, or send me a PM.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Seeing as you were in the room just now, and I tested it, its over 1 min and 30 secs before Martin realised you were blanking me and kindly replied.
    Stop making a fool of yourself by using fake stats, anyone can test it and that is no way a 6-15 sec gap.
    Kind of like half of your original post

Anyways you weren't asking a question of real substance and Martin replied relatively quick. There is no problem and if you still have desires to see me get cuffed you should refer your concerns to the complaints thread now.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ah, I see that. That's a good 6 to 15 seconds. I apologize for the wait in response to your obvious genuine question.
    AND IT WAS A ******* GENIUNE QUESTION :S lol I rarely play habbo - as you can see I am giving away all my furni slowly to comps team. ARGH you frustrate me so much, how the hell are you a manager?

---------- Post added 04-11-2010 at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    It most certainly wasn't a minute and thirty seconds Saurav as your question simply wouldn't be on the screen any longer, David has said he was replying to your post in here which is perfectly acceptable if you ask me, it'd mean he was inactive for what 30-40 seconds? This would fit in with the timing of the text on the screen, but if it was over a minute as I said, it simply wouldn't be on the screen.

May I also point out that this is a feedback thread - to suggest feedback for HxHD - if you have a complaint about a specific member of staff please post it in the correct location, or send me a PM.
    Oli, it wasn't on the screen, hence I had to pull it down ...

Tokens
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

Latest Awards:

You asked a question and got an answer, and it wasn't from the HxHD Manager... I see no reason to make a huge thread about it?
    Just because he looked away from the helpdesk for a short amount of time-- 15 seconds or one minute, did you or did you not get your question answered?
    We as staff don't have our eyes plastered to Habbo every second of time that we are in the Helpdesk, that's impossible. We're trying to see what's going on on the forum, [And mind you, David's also a forum moderator and that gives him more of a reason to look at the forum] as well as many other minor distractions. However we still stay on top of things and give answers to questions in a timely enough fashion. Martin answered your question before David did, so what? He's being helpful just like we expect our guests to be in the helpdesk. Maybe he's trying to get reccommended as staff-- who knows?

This thread really has no point as feedback.

I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

AND IT WAS A ******* GENIUNE QUESTION :S lol I rarely play habbo - as you can see I am giving away all my furni slowly to comps team. ARGH you frustrate me so much, how the hell are you a manager?
    My apologies for not realizing the question was of actual concern. It's shocking that I didn't take you seriously:

I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kind of like half of your original post

Anyways you weren't asking a question of real substance and Martin replied relatively quick. There is no problem and if you still have desires to see me get cuffed you should refer your concerns to the complaints thread now.
    What about the first half of my post? And stop calling me a liar. It was a real question, just because you failed to answer it you are using a lame pathetic excuse. You never admit your mistakes, no wonder so many people moan about HxHD.

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

We all know HXHD has fell dramatically from how it was with previous managers.
    Think it speaks for itself.
    Ta

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenFaces View Post
    You asked a question and got an answer, and it wasn't from the HxHD Manager... I see no reason to make a huge thread about it?
    Just because he looked away from the helpdesk for a short amount of time-- 15 seconds or one minute, did you or did you not get your question answered?
    We as staff don't have our eyes plastered to Habbo every second of time that we are in the Helpdesk, that's impossible. We're trying to see what's going on on the forum, [And mind you, David's also a forum moderator and that gives him more of a reason to look at the forum] as well as many other minor distractions. However we still stay on top of things and give answers to questions in a timely enough fashion. Martin answered your question before David did, so what? He's being helpful just like we expect our guests to be in the helpdesk. Maybe he's trying to get reccommended as staff-- who knows?

This thread really has no point as feedback.
    My thread (aka opening post) is actually on something else. I am just proving something Jake said. Wish you would read my post.

My apologies for not realizing the question was of actual concern. It's shocking that I didn't take you seriously:

Great paint skills.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

Latest Awards:

My thread (aka opening post) is actually on something else. I am just proving something Jake said. Wish you would read my post.

Great paint skills.
    I did read your post. You went off in an entirely different direction and I simply responded to it.

I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast