HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm from Australia and not UK and I'm a little surprised at the UK coverage of the whole event. There seems to be an overwhelming bias (especially with Sky News), where they defend and divert all the attention from the real issue. When they became suspects, people started discussing the "past" of the officer in charge and "offers" being made for them to confess, but in reality offering lesser terms of sentences for admitting to a crime is common - that's a fact. There seems to be a strong case for factual evidence against the parents and people are too busy defending them because they've grown accustomed to them and embraced them and their cause. This isn't aimed at everyone but, for those who defend them regardless of the outcome, you must remember you don't really know them at all. Anyone is capable and it'd be a shame if the facts of the case weren't accepted by the masses.

The whole they did it/they didn't is speculative at best, but once you introduce DNA evidence I think it's a strong case.
    Last edited by Simmzay; 12-09-2007 at 01:43 PM.
    Seriously.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If somone did kidnap her wouldn't it have been easier to kidnap one of the smaller children as they would have been easier to disguise and to keep quiet.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Or perhaps she was the only one that they saw?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eatcheese View Post
    Or perhaps she was the only one that they saw?
    I thought they were all sleeping in the same room?
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Didn't they get an 88% match on some hair in the hire car they hired 25 days after? And too much hair to be transfered from the parent's clothes. But I agree with Mr Dan. If they managed to transfer the body I'll be impressed.
    Last edited by Browney; 12-09-2007 at 03:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie!
    It is weird like, but..

If all the alibis they have are true, the time line makes it impossible for the body of Maddie to be hidden, I would have thought. 30min before Kate discovered Maddie was missing, another doctor checked on the kids and they were all there, safe and sound. When Kate arrivied to check on them (30min after the friend has) Maddie was gone. She called the police 10min later. I presume Kate was looking frantically for Maddie during those. 10min after calling, the police arrived. That leaves 20min at an absolute maximium, for Kate to kill Maddie, and then hide the body in such a place, that it wouldn't get found.

Going of the alibis, it's just not possible for Kate to have killed her. Unless.. the friend of the McCanns who had checked on the kids 30min previous to Kate, is also in on the crime.
    Posted that in the other thread, can't be arsed retyping it.

Tokens

When they confirm that she's done it (I'm pretty sure she has). It'll prove to be the biggest waste of time/effort/money/publicity & sympathy in a hell'uva long time.

I actually can't wait til' this is over, what aload of bull.
    leave your name when you rep me please.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ditto that i really think kate is a disgusting woman.. you can even see the evil in her eyes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    If somone did kidnap her wouldn't it have been easier to kidnap one of the smaller children as they would have been easier to disguise and to keep quiet.
    smaller kids tend to scream randomly, it would have been riskier
    COS A SED SO RITE.

Tokens

You Said:

<<A car they rented 25 days AFTER her abduction means...how many people could have used that car before then?! Lots. >>

Right, but how on earth could Madeleine McCanns DNA have been deposited in the car b/f her parents rented it?

I believe in keeping an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out.

<<But again, we have to remember, the way the Portugese handle these things are a LOT different than we would do here>>

Sure, it looks like they bungled @ the beginning of the inquiry-but they were relying on what the parents told them. The McCanns benefitted from being professionals & were given more credence than a single mom or working class couple would have been. My 2 cents.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast