HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

They could unban sonicmouse and maybe re ban him?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

These hackers have gotten into the habbohouse keeping system by using a hobbas/mods password and they have been getting the passwords of random habbos such as: sonicmouse and budy they have also hacked a lot more!. I think the website they have asigned to themselves has been rigged and I have advised people not to enter it. This matter is very serious as the hackers have the same privaliges as MOD's it has taken me a few hours to work out how they are doing this. I hope I have helped

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation Its all true!

Habbox main page UK NEWS look!

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator) Please do not triple post, simply edit your previous post.
    Last edited by Soyers; 01-05-2005 at 11:15 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As I said in your post. Hes a fake. He has said he can get peoples passwords, which you cant as you can access the database externally. He is such a twazzock

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Read my latest post for more details!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He isnt even hacking, just guessing pass'words

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by !!!liam!!!
    MOD-Aioria Just told me that if you keep your personal details personal you will not be hacked, But when I told him about how they were using habbohousekeeping he started to get a bit concerned about it all. He told me there is no need to be safety banned it is probably a rumour but when I asked how they hacked onto sonicmouse (who is PERMED) he couldnt give me an answer neither when I asked how budy was hacked. He then left very fast. I think habbo are aware of this situation and they possibly fear it themselves.
    1. Hobbas and MODS are NOT aloud to talk about anything to do with their tools that includes housekeeping.

2. Sonicmouse is not permed as it belongs to Office Staff which breaks their own rules...

3. If sombody has had their acount stolen MODS and Hobbas are NOT aloud to talk about it with others.

4. As said he prob left fast cause he has alot to do and not to stay there listening to you ask questions they cant answer.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

so they guy goes o i think budys pword is and then he gets on wohoo i think bloods pword is :p wohoo iam on

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol, hex got unpatched... thats the only reason you can hack =]
    Its nothing to do with details etc...
    The krew MSG were just the 1st to find out and they knew all the codes etc...

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    Maybe theyed be interested to know, habbohotel keeps detailed ip logs of any access to the mod cp's and that if they were accesed they could face crimal possicution, and be sued for damages to the suzlake / habbo hotel.
    Lets just hope for his sake he is using someone elses ip address. :rolleyes:
    cass14 ..:::Be A Habbox Trusted Trader and Help Fight Scammers!:::.. cass14

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast