HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thankyou liam I cold say the same about your mother in law
    Habbox eXpert Team Leader (B) Habbo
    PM me for ANY help

Ex Habbox Super Moderator
    Ex CA HxHD SS
    Ex Articles Staff

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinFluid View Post
    are you trying to be funny or something.. :S
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Liam! View Post
    are you trying to be funny or something.. :S
    LOL @ that. +rep babes

Jake you said you had a backup, you've never used it, so you lied to us about having backups, along with the account Hollywood has 1000+ threads which you've KEPT to keep the forum looking popular thread wise even though you cliam all we did was "merge" them, please do get your facts right.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do have backup
    If you want ill send it to you lmao but I wont because you aint having my skisn etc
    PM me for ANY help

Ex CA HxHD SS
    Ex Articles Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

So you'd rather him having your skins that Users DBs thank god i didnt register,Oh btw enjoy the rep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do have backup
    If you want ill send it to you lmao but I wont because you aint having my skisn etc
    Why would i want your styles :rolleyes: I can do alot better half the time you could and they always look alot better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    So you'd rather him having your skins that Users DBs thank god i didnt register,Oh btw enjoy the rep
    u owe me rep xox & Jake enjoy to if i'm able to, haha (H)

Tokens

you're worried about him stealing your skins, he can make better ones than you.:rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Still can't rep you SOZ,
    Jake gets sexy red rep
    Anyways tbh why would you rather give him users than skins,Thats rediculas,No one would want your skins anyways tbh,Skins make sites unique
    The thing is i think HcHabbo will go somewere when Jake finally goes away,Ive spoke to their management,They have EVEN PM'd me asking how to get a site popular *Wow* so that proves that your no longer wanted there why stay if you dont care though,Im guessing it isnt your vBulletin. I do hope Karl who ever is owner kicks you out.
    ChatHabbo is going nowere

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Still can't rep you SOZ,
    Jake gets sexy red rep
    Anyways tbh why would you rather give him users than skins,Thats rediculas,No one would want your skins anyways tbh,Skins make sites unique
    The thing is i think HcHabbo will go somewere when Jake finally goes away,Ive spoke to their management,They have EVEN PM'd me asking how to get a site popular *Wow* so that proves that your no longer wanted there why stay if you dont care though,Im guessing it isnt your vBulletin. I do hope Karl who ever is owner kicks you out.
    ChatHabbo is going nowere
    Dean it is
    In a few days its good compared to others

Also champjaes or cookie whoever Pmed you that must be out of their mind seeing as hhgs is soo poor
    PM me for ANY help

Ex CA HxHD SS
    Ex Articles Staff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do have backup
    You really dont get how to run a forum do you? If you had any common sense you'll install THIS plugin which does a backup each day when you like, or more then a day and saves EACH table as a new file therefor its easy to resort CERTAIN tables only, though of course you'll know this... Then you'll reply with but thats pointless when you want a full restore, thats why you'll do a FULL backup set up by CRON JOBS to send to a certain email which only the forum manager has access to each day, though of course you'll do this too, thats why you've got a backup and thats why you dont want to restore...

Furthermore if your worried about restoring the backup as it will mess your styles up, i guess you've never heard of "downloading" styles then and "uploading" loll.

You act like your a ard man!11 yet your a stupid childish little boy who knows nothing and trys to be with the crew. :rolleyes: Though you'll say im the same, yet have you not noticed no one really likes you, they only use you. :rolleyes:

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast