HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 06 View Post
    He isnt really trusted, in his MMOCCmonthly he offered 65 HCs as a prize yet on MSN he keeps posting selling 65 Hcs he has no intention of giving them away. He is really immature and if you critisize his work so he can improve it he goes phsyco.

That's woodrally for you!
    Umm...funny how I have more than 65 hc sofas, therefore I have gave away the 65 hc sofas as a prize, and kept my other HC sofas I and other people think I am far from immature, and really you need to move on from the past.
    Habbo Name - iUser

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milkyi View Post
    Umm...funny how I have more than 65 hc sofas, therefore I have gave away the 65 hc sofas as a prize, and kept my other HC sofas I and other people think I am far from immature, and really you need to move on from the past.
    Lol @ you not being able to quote properly.
    If you hadn't mentioned that you worked for Fusion and MMOCCMonthly and that your name was Darren Toogood, then people would've probably wanted to work with you.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

Tokens

That just shows how peoples minds can not move on from the past, and realise a decent opp.

People like yourself have been in this market too long, and seem to bring up the past.
    Habbo Name - iUser

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milkyi View Post
    That just shows how peoples minds can not move on from the past, and realise a decent opp.

People like yourself have been in this market too long, and seem to bring up the past.
    If you hadn't done those things in the past, then people wouldn't hate you.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

Tokens

The P-A-S-T. People need to learn to move on. Now it would be great if you could leave this thread, because you seem to be pointing it more and more on me and taking it away from the subject.

Back to subject please people.
    Habbo Name - iUser

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345