HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ema Help [+Rep]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by whoooosh View Post
    im selfish because people are spending my parents money on rubbish ?
    No, you're selfish because you want to take their grades away from them.

I don't get EMA, and I have to work part-time now; as a result, I know my grades will suffer.

EMA was brought in to stop that from happening, and you want to take that away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

so you are allowed to insult my parents
    but as soon as i start insulting ema
    i get like a million -rep

your parents should get better jobs
    Maybe your parents shouldnt have so many children.

They can not have so many children
    Its not easy to just GET a better job.

YOU FAILED.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As some parents earns more dosh then they actually need and i dont mean the children dont get it, its the parents fault, i bet they buy more posher things then they really need, Brand name foods and all, they dont need to? ITs just luxery really. So the children who dont get EMA actually get it in other forms such as better food, get what they want sometimes and all.

i dont.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    Maybe your parents shouldnt have so many children.

They can not have so many children
    Its not easy to just GET a better job.

YOU FAILED.
    its not that easy to just not HAVE a baby
    if you get pregnant your pregnant
    things happen like that
    but people can work harder and get a better job

Tokens

Latest Awards:

things happen like that
    Some people may have been torn from their education because of parents like my mum was. So its not that easy to just get a better job. People can work like dogs for the rest of their life and still end up being a cashier at tescos.

Also theres a thing called contraception. introduce it to your parents.

Tokens

I think people's problem is that some people get £30 a week for doing exactly what the people who don't get the EMA do.

Yes it is an incentive, but tbh its very annoying when you talk to people and find out that they're only actually going to college for EMA - someone even said to me 'why should I get a job, they're paying me to do jack all'.

The thing that really annoys me, is that EMA eligible people get acess to 'bonuses' whereas people who don't can't. I think everyone should be eligible for 'bonuses' - that is not fair, in my opinion anyway. The bonuses are worth a few hundred and are only for people who do well on their course.

Yes the idea of paying people for college, thus reducing the need for a part-time job is a good idea, it extends to all people again. I'm not eligible for any EMA so I have to go and work. So it doesn't really work.

I have to work to be able to afford my textbooks ect. and general college stuffs, While again people on EMA get not only money each week, bonuses,but certainly at my college can get refunds of upto 75% for all their college needs aswell. Some get too much. In certain cases the people NEED it, which I have no problem with but people who use it repeatedly for computer games ect. Thats just a bit irritaiting.

Sorry for the rant.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can see whoooosh's point. Big familes with an income higher than £30,000 is a bit unfair, because that money has to be shared around the children and as she said, 2 of them are in uni which will cost her parents alot "/

EMA should bring out a big families allowance. If you have say 6 children and your annual wage is lower than £50,000, you should get money (off the top of my head).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

things happen like that
    No, its really easy not to have a baby, simply use comdom's surly your parents went to sex education or did they fail at life too? :rolleyes:

Some people may have been torn from their education because of parents like my mum was. So its not that easy to just get a better job. People can work like dogs for the rest of their life and still end up being a cashier at tescos.

well said ;]

Edit:
    To the two in uni they should have jobs themselfs and earn a living and not expect their parents to pay, i wouldnt. :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not my fault your mum isnt clever enough to get a decent job

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not my fault your mum isnt clever enough to get a decent job
    Wth? She is clever, if you read my thread you would see she was pulled out of her a-level education because she had to move country because her dad was a highly respected doctor who was called over to ENGLAND because they needed him. So know the story before you say anything k? My mum is not dumb otherwise i wouldn't be as smart as i am. GENES.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast