HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

I'm getting rather annoyed at all these threads going "LOLZ OMG IM MAKIN A DJ PANEL K KUL I GOT DA REQUEST FEATURE DONE ILL KEEP U UPDATED M8!1!!!!!!!." Does anyone care? No, no they don't. Sure, if you want to post a link to a BETA, that's fine. But it's a waste of time in making these threads when half the projects will crumble into tiny pieces in the coming weeks.

Everyone above is right too. You are not going to make any money by creating a project that has already been done many times, with exactly the same features for free. What could you possibly add to a DJ panel? Sure, you might be able to experiment with SHOUTcast interaction and the like, but still, nobody is going to spend money buying it. It obviously won't be of professional quality, considering you are spending all this time defending yourself on a thread instead of coding. Nobody is going to take you seriously, unfortunately. In my opinion, don't bother giving updates, don't bother posting replies to this thread. Create what you wish, then show the community for feedback.

Tokens
    Habbo
    pappalou

look you guys who are criticising need to seriously get a life, stop trying to get your post counts up on a forum.

I'm actually looking forward to looking at this new project, so what if he wants to charge for it, wherever he does or not is none of your business, if your not going to buy it then you shouldnt be so critical.

Most of the people criticising couldn't code to save their lives so really you should shut the hell up.

Leave the guy alone, wherever the project fails or not really doesn't make you lose sleep so give him a break.

And whoever accuses me of sucking up - go and take your idiotic remarks to whoever gives a flying :rude:, and the same thing to whoever criticises.

And so what if you don't care about peoples projects on DJ panels, just because you don't care does not mean anyone else won't. I personally am!
    Last edited by PappaLou; 21-12-2007 at 11:25 PM.
    +1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345