HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ema bonus

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    ERRRRR TOPMAN UNDERWEAR YOU ******* EMO

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.
    actually topman boxers are alrite , although i prefer ck's .

Tokens

Default ema info

HI everyone , im currently promoting EMA , so if you need any info just get in touch !

For the last 2 years i have been receiving EMA, it stands for Education maintenance allowance
    , its for 16-18 year olds while they are studying for gcse re-sits , A levels or Diplomas . Me ? i studied a 2 year BTEC in Theater Make-up , EMA came in very handy and i don't know what i would have done without it !

If your household earns less than £30,810 than you could be eligable for EMA , Either £10 , £20 or £30 a week !

If you have a part time job , it doesn't count against you receiving EMA so you can have a part time job and still receive EMA .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think the boundaries are pathetic really.
    thats like 1500 quid a year,
    so you're telling me someone whos parents earns £30,809 a year is more eligeble to get their kids having an extra 1.5k a year when if someone earned £30,810, that family should automatically be giving their kids 1500 a year,
    might not make sense but its late.

personally it should be done on income, in many grading systems, like familes on less than 15k - 30 a week, 20k - 25 a week etc.
    even closer boundaries cause its still unfair if someone misses out by a few pounds,

ema should just be scrapped? idk
    Mitch, 18. Leeds University in September

Tokens

Hey i dont think EMA should be given out!! As alot of people are just going to college etc to get the EMA (£30) So they are just picking a couse that might be fun and go and get the ema.
    I think it should be scrapped and re-through up! I dont know, umm like you dont get the EMA until you finish a term so you do a whole term get the ema for that term and then work on the next term to get the ema and soo on but i still think its crap"!!!!

They say EMA is to buy things for college/school YEA YEA, when i have to buy everything with my OWN money its just ******* annoying.

In on my course the tutors just sign everyone EMA card even if they are late, or not at college on day for no reason. I think if they are a minute later EMA card NOT signed.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch4? View Post
    i think the boundaries are pathetic really.
    thats like 1500 quid a year,
    so you're telling me someone whos parents earns £30,809 a year is more eligeble to get their kids having an extra 1.5k a year when if someone earned £30,810, that family should automatically be giving their kids 1500 a year,
    might not make sense but its late.

personally it should be done on income, in many grading systems, like familes on less than 15k - 30 a week, 20k - 25 a week etc.
    even closer boundaries cause its still unfair if someone misses out by a few pounds,

ema should just be scrapped? idk
    For it to be £1500 a year school would have to be on all but 2 weeks a year, get £30 per week and never miss a day :rolleyes:

Tokens

I know that there is a July EMA bonus because I got a letter through the door saying that I wasn't going to get it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

EMA... don't get me started...

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post
    You can still get it in other Cases for example:

My Parents are divorced , my mum doesnt work she does charity work however my dad has to pay her maintaince allowance for her mortage & Food , bills etc that makes me able to get EMA £30.00 even though my dad earns near £100,000 a year.

Theres ways around it if you dont quailfy you just gotta know what to look for .

you can get it if your parents are self employed
    Parents Divorced
    Live alone or with Sister/Brother etc.
    That isnt the case because then your stepfather/mother is taking into case.
    COS A SED SO RITE.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyy View Post
    Hey i dont think EMA should be given out!! As alot of people are just going to college etc to get the EMA (£30) So they are just picking a couse that might be fun and go and get the ema.
    I think it should be scrapped and re-through up! I dont know, umm like you dont get the EMA until you finish a term so you do a whole term get the ema for that term and then work on the next term to get the ema and soo on but i still think its crap"!!!!

They say EMA is to buy things for college/school YEA YEA, when i have to buy everything with my OWN money its just ******* annoying.

In on my course the tutors just sign everyone EMA card even if they are late, or not at college on day for no reason. I think if they are a minute later EMA card NOT signed.
    Take it you don't get it
    Quote Originally Posted by Access View Post
    I know that there is a July EMA bonus because I got a letter through the door saying that I wasn't going to get it.
    Yea. My college also do there own bonuses. If you pass the course, you get £100. So I should get £200 .
    1 EMA, 1 College.
    Quote Originally Posted by Papershop View Post
    That isnt the case because then your stepfather/mother is taking into case.
    My parents are divorced, this year im only getting £20, but the year after ill only be getting £10.

They base it on how much you earned the year before. Because my mums only been working full time half a year, I just fit in to the £20. But once my mums been working full time for 1 year, ill only be able to get £10

Oh well, my mum buys all my clothes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't get it next year as my parents now earn over the boundry, so I'm £40 down. But I have a job now, so I'm not too botherd about it.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast