HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dtmm View Post
    lol, your backing up now. One min they all are suck ups, next its just a few....

Rich from you.

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.
    Rich from you actually.

No need to argue, we all know that ClubHabbo is for the immature noobs of Habbo.

Tokens

Management are not stuck up at all...
    And I prefer different aspects of each forum to the other (CHF and HXF) but overall I prefer CHF
    Thats my opinion and not a fact as a fact that something can be proven and an opinion is your own personal thought therefore just because more then 1 person thinks that CHF is full of immature idiots then you all have the same opinion it is not a fact!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chad. View Post
    Management are not stuck up at all...
    And I prefer different aspects of each forum to the other (CHF and HXF) but overall I prefer CHF
    Thats my opinion and not a fact as a fact that something can be proven and an opinion is your own personal thought therefore just because more then 1 person thinks that CHF is full of immature idiots then you all have the same opinion it is not a fact!
    No , it is a fact that Clubhabbo is full of imature idiots and can be proven via IQ tests or even general questioning on the forum.

The only two decent management at Clubhabbo are Ryan and Lily who actually listen to opinions and are not afraid to take constructive critism at times, where as the rest of the management and staff (Mainly the moderation team) are stuck up idiots who go defensive over anything and everything.

I'm surpised this thread is still even going.

Tokens

ClubHabbo is for chavs there still going to be open till 2012 saddos Ryan need to grow up
    for his age

Tokens

I hope CHF is back soon, and whoever said, CHF is immature because it has alot of young members.

Well, you're an idiot because you can't base maturity by age.

EDIT: --ss--, I am part of the forum moderation team at CHF and I am not stuck up, the truth is none of them are...
    Last edited by Kowther; 05-10-2008 at 12:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kowther View Post
    I hope CHF is back soon, and whoever said, CHF is immature because it has alot of young members.

EDIT: --ss--, I am part of the forum moderation team at CHF and I am not stuck up, the truth is none of them are...
    That says it all, the moderation team are very unprofessional and have no clue on what they're doing with bad sence of judgement. It seems the moderators there don't get chosen by the skills they have but how much of a suck up they are.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

-ss- i'm gonna stick up for some of the moderators, there not all unprofessional. Kowther helps me alot of the time with posts or any help if anyone abuses me.

Ryan is a idiot who doesn't actually listen to opinions. That's Lily. Shes one of the best management on their along side Darren, Stace and Alex.

Tokens

Maybe, you should shut up? You have no idea how the FMT at CHF runs, we're a professional team and we sort things quickly and properly.

Also, Excuse me? You don't even know what goes on behind the scenes, the FMT does a good job and they are chosen perfectly, I will have you know that I am not a suckup nor are they.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Sorry but most of the time you can actually base maturity by age. Also I don't know you but I've seen you in 2 threads today (this and another where you mentioned your CHF role) and going by how proud you are and also the fact that you slated someone for being surprised that a 12 year old mods a forum, I would in fact say that whatever you may believe about yourself, you are immature. You just called someone an idiot for their opinion, and then went on to try saying you're not stuck up.. doesn't quite work.

I've not given CHF much of a chance, only actually going on there twice and both times it was actually with malicious intent toward certain members, but given the reactions (which were hilarious) and the way in which the problem was dealt with, I'd certainly say it's got nothing to offer me.

Maybe, you should shut up? You have no idea how the FMT at CHF runs, we're a professional team and we sort things quickly and properly.

Also, Excuse me? You don't even know what goes on behind the scenes, the FMT does a good job and they are chosen perfectly, I will have you know that I am not a suckup nor are they.
    This also shows just how mature you are, congratulations, you're 12.
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 05-10-2008 at 12:48 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mcewan View Post
    -ss- i'm gonna stick up for some of the moderators, there not all unprofessional. Kowther helps me alot of the time with posts or any help if anyone abuses me.

Ryan is a idiot who doesn't actually listen to opinions. That's Lily. Shes one of the best management on their along side Darren, Stace and Alex.
    Well the way the moderators deal with me is very unprofessional. The advice and responce I get given by certain mods is extremely poor and rubbish.
    Also it seems Ryan does listen to things that get said here by people and is the only one who is actually quite serious and professional when replying on CHF. I guess they treat everyone differently.

Or maybe I shouldn't. I actually am quite an active member on CHF and ofcourse you'd say that but from what i've seen the moderation is dealt very badfly. When i've tried giving constructive criticism the responce I get given from moderators (you're probably one of them) who say "This isn't HabboxForum" or other stupid remarks.
    You've already stated that :rolleyes: You seem quite stuck up to me at this current moment. Also I swear you're male?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast