Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama vs McCain

Tokens

lolol, Dentafrice is from North Carolina, the extent of his education is probably sunday school with the Klu Klux Klan.
    shoots

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Dent View Post
    lolol, Dentafrice is from North Carolina, the extent of his education is probably sunday school with the Klu Klux Klan.
    Now that's what I call ironic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Texas is the US equivalent of Newcastle, right?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zobex View Post
    No allowing gay marriage is allowing people their own freedom. Not allowing it is completely restricting it and giving the impression that gay people are 2nd class citizens. If gay marriage was allowed it doesn't stop people from believing that gay marriage is wrong, they don't have to get married if they don't want to. Not allowing gay marriage completely stops gay people from getting married, forcing the opinion that gay marriage is wrong upon people.

Saying that allowing something to happen makes it right is not forcing your opinion upon a country. Smoking is legal, but yet hardly anyone believes it is 'right'.
    I'll get back to you in a minute on that.. I'm still thinking of a way to respond ;P

I do agree with you on some parts of that.. surprisingly..

Quote Originally Posted by Apeel View Post
    I don't know why you lot are even debating, most (probably over 50%) of America is obviously supporting Obama, and why? Because hes black. Just because he's the first black president doesn't make him qualifed to be in the big white house, just because he promises 'peace' with Iraq won't make it so - in fact, we're all making too much money off that place to even think about pulling out.

To be honest, I don't care who wins 'cause I'm an English *******. If I had to vote for one of them, it'd be McCain - he's always got a yes or a no, and thats what counts when making decisions, not the 'maybe' that Obama gives.
    I agree with this! Finally someone (out of the country) that actually knows what they are talking about!

You seem to have done your research and looked past the UK media to make your decision

+REP.

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Dent View Post
    Yeah, you just failed majorly. What a nice assumption! Basing my education on a place I live.

North Carolina is actually an amazing state, and I'm guessing your from out of the country anyway.. (feel free to prove me wrong).

I've had quite a few brunches with the KKK in my days, wasn't at Sunday School though! I would invite you to Sunday School, but I'm sure you couldn't handle it.. you actually have to use your brain.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

'Susie Dent'. Close your mouth please, your post was uncalled for and pathetic.

As I said, if I was in the US, I would be voting for Obama, I agree with most of his policys, some I would change, some I dont care about. Sadly Caleb, as a straight person I have to disagree with the same sex marrige part, its just.. I think it should be allowed, I have 2 mates who are gay and are dating, I dont see why they should not be allowed to have a legal partnership. (Also, I lolled at the ------() part... I guess if you go 'round the back' its the same for guys? I dont even wanna think tbh)

But yeah, i dont like how people are in here being like 'LOL HE IS BLAK HE SHUD WIN' or 'HE IS OLD HE SHUD LOSE'. People should read up before attempting to contribute. :@
    y'wha?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by saintsROW View Post
    'Susie Dent'. Close your mouth please, your post was uncalled for and pathetic.

As I said, if I was in the US, I would be voting for Obama, I agree with most of his policys, some I would change, some I dont care about. Sadly Caleb, as a straight person I have to disagree with the same sex marrige part, its just.. I think it should be allowed, I have 2 mates who are gay and are dating, I dont see why they should not be allowed to have a legal partnership. (Also, I lolled at the ------() part... I guess if you go 'round the back' its the same for guys? I dont even wanna think tbh)

But yeah, i dont like how people are in here being like 'LOL HE IS BLAK HE SHUD WIN' or 'HE IS OLD HE SHUD LOSE'. People should read up before attempting to contribute. :@
    I agree.. her posted wasn't needed.

I don't agree with Obama's policies.. I think that he would/could defend our country properly in times of need.. but no-one knows that until he is put to the test..

I don't think gay marriage should be allowed. It's part of my religion, and part of what I believe, hold that against me if you wish.. but a bunch of internet people's not going to make me loose sleep ;P

Yeah.. I don't want to think about a guy turned around either.. gross. gross. gross.

I feel sorry for the poor kids growing up with two moms.. or two dads.. boy I bet they are going to be confused :\

I think that families should stay the same.. a Mom and a Dad.. each having their own benefits and each having their own pros to the family.

There was a reason only a male and a female could have a child together.. and it all be theirs.. (don't get scientific with me.. I know about all that..).

I just don't think it's natural, and I'll stand by that ;P

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fair enough, and I respect your opinion.

Just out of curiosity, what is your Religion?
    y'wha?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm a Christian, brought up Christian, raised with Christian values and morals.

I'm not the most faithful Christian, nor do a lot of the things a Christian should do.. but I do make my decisions and opinions based upon the way I was raised, and that.

Hopefully you can respect that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Totally, im the same.

My views on same sex marrige are a bit different though.. I was not brought up christian, but our family made the choice ages ago.

Dont take this comment the wrong way.. this is gonna make me sound like a right muppet. But the same-sex thing must be a US or even just regional thing, because I, and the majority of the christians I know have no problems with it... do you get what I mean? I dont mean 'an american thing' as an offensive term. But yeah..

I just realised how much of an arse I sound rofl.

But as I said, I understnad your opinions and totally respect them.
    y'wha?

Tokens

It is an American thing.

if PHP is peanut butter...then...MySQL would be the jelly. Together they can make one heck of a good sandwich.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast