HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i feel like crying thinking about my personal statement lol !!!!!!!

ye but im either doing history with education in univercity of ulster, or some primary education ones in liverpool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    im only in year 12, but i wanna know summit. is there a limit to how many unis you can apply to? ma mate was like 3, but i dont rly believe that as that seems quite low.
    Five. Or four if you apply for something like Medicine or Dentistry and you can put your fifth choice as something else.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
    Five. Or four if you apply for something like Medicine or Dentistry and you can put your fifth choice as something else.
    yeh, and you can only apply to one of oxford or cambridge.. you don't have to apply for 5 though, its £7 pound to apply to one course, and anything above that (up to 5) is £17. (through UCAS).

congrats on offer from manchester, did you go to open day - when i went they said all of you are going to get offer, and i got one few days later ;p
    AAB, with A in maths, also got offer from nottingham AAB, with A IN maths + A in AS Further maths still waiting on durham, and interview at oxford soon :@

jesus with you doing physics at durham, do you know anything on maths there etc.? seems so i've never visited and only intend to if i get offer

abbie, once you complete your personal statement you will be really proud of it
    Last edited by Soka; 02-12-2008 at 06:46 PM.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

I don't get it, what's personal statement?
    eek.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Xarea View Post
    I don't get it, what's personal statement?
    a statement about yourself which the univercity judges you by lolol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ok, thanks for clearing that up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soka View Post
    yeh, and you can only apply to one of oxford or cambridge.. you don't have to apply for 5 though, its £7 pound to apply to one course, and anything above that (up to 5) is £17. (through UCAS).

congrats on offer from manchester, did you go to open day - when i went they said all of you are going to get offer, and i got one few days later ;p
    AAB, with A in maths, also got offer from nottingham AAB, with A IN maths + A in AS Further maths still waiting on durham, and interview at oxford soon :@

jesus with you doing physics at durham, do you know anything on maths there etc.? seems so i've never visited and only intend to if i get offer

abbie, once you complete your personal statement you will be really proud of it
    Yes, i was there at the open day/interview on the 27th too. You damn mathematicians made the coach have to wait lol .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Angel-Light

Latest Awards:

Advice to education people: Make sure you say you love children and you are willing to teach them. Also helps to have some relevant experience

Personal Statements don't really count for much, they certainly help with your 2 references from people but if you are going for an interview just sell yourself like you do at a job interview. Good luck though

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345