HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

At the end of the day the decision has been made I personally think John should have been promoted but meh it's hardly fair on Leah that this thread has turned into something which is basically saying she shouldn't have got it what do you expect her to do turn it down? as I'm sure a lot of other people wouldn't have either.. Like I said I feel bad for John but lets leave this as it will not change anything
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

He's 50% popular so got hired, shes 65% popular so got asst manager (load of crap im making up to prove you wrong but you get the point)

OT: BYE HABBOX HELP DESK and all the staff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's always sad to see a department go especially one which has been a part of Habbox's History but It had to be done eventually. Hopefully this new department will proove more useful and more rewarding then the Help Desk did and I wish the best of luck to Jay and Leah in running it !

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Lol john, we both know it won't. HxHD has been dying for a while now (4+ years?) and i doubt changing it to a lounge will make any difference, as people already used it for a lounge, but now the few people who did use it for the help won't as its not HxHD now its HxLounge or whatever its going to be called, as HxHD was well know, so it looses its old "brand name" if you wish.

but yh gd luck.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by entrance View Post
    HxHD has been dying for a while now (4+ years?) and i doubt changing it to a lounge will make any difference, as people already used it for a lounge, but now the few people who did use it for the help won't as its not HxHD now its HxLounge or whatever its going to be called, as HxHD was well know, so it looses its old "brand name" if you wish.

but yh gd luck.
    I almost said identical this. I can't remember who I said it to but y'know :p. It's a shame to see it go, however there may be a slight hope if Jay and Leah do the best they can that this new HxHL is going to be better than ever . Well done Leah!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Imho its gonna get worse, as no doubt as 99% of HxHD is DJ's (coincidenceeeeeeeee) (obviously not 99% but you get the point) then HxHD is gonna be infected by them no-brained people who listen to the radio, so its just gonna get worse imho.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with what Scott is saying, HxHD has been dead and many people use it to chat to friends. So Hx Lounge may be something good, you never know - we just have to see.

In all honesty John should've got the Assistant manager position. There are many points which I won't bore you with and cba to write.

But the decisions been made, congrats to Leah and gd luck.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Even leah on msn said she thought john was getting it, then she suddenly got it lols

why did roxy quit?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Roxy stepped down as AM because she was promoted to Events manager
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

o wot happend to david in events then

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast