HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Vincent was good at first, I mean as Karen said he seemed to think of himself as a ladies man and she said it seemed to work in the first episode. However I just watched last weeks episode and while one of the ladies tried to sort a call out he was barking orders - It didn't sound professional. The other lady (sorry can't remember name) didn't seem to do a lot and seemed to think she'd be able to get the list of sellers they use from another hotel. Sorry but isn't that business basics? It's nearly as bad as the accountant who didn't use his financial skills in episode 1.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/seri...ndidates.shtml

Get to know the names a little bit, mate

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

Thought it would of either been the PM (Felicity) or Ellie to go..

Next week looks like there could be conflict with Zoe.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

I thought this task was quite hard for the lads and I guess they have to count their selves lucky not to be brought into the firing line. I mean Leon found it incredibly awkward to sell the product as he's a male. It's not something they do everyday but what they do is sell things. When Jim offered to massage a customer he walked in the room with huge passion saying "Four hands are better than two!" At this moment I cringed knowing that Jim is basically offering to massage a male. I don't know if it was just me but I found it hard to watch when Jim was giving that massage, I couldn't control my laughter!

I think Felicity was right to go. She didn't lead the team and didn't take Tom's advice about the location which, at the end of the day, was vital.

From the first four episodes I think that the ones to watch are Jim, Tom and Edna.
    Last edited by Arron; 25-05-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Susan was really annoying ugh. Leon's sale techniques were pretty funny though, I think he'd do quite well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LOL ikr, the look on the lads face when he walked in was hilarious! It's like in the movies expecting a massage from this fit blonde who then walks away and some big fat lady takes over!

Anyway, Felicity "THEY WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE A PENNY OFF! A PENNY!" (still makes me laugh) was rightly fired. LOL at ellie in the boardroom, she was on fire!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

From presumptions i've seen around the internet next week..

An outcome I will be happy with,

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Double firing tonight!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really liked Leon's idea with the fish lol! Oh well!

I did think "ye that's not really sending a message letting him off for it" but then he got fired too. dun dun dun!
    Having seen the small trailer of the next task, I do feel slightly sorry for Ellie haha cos she works in construction!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Warbringer

I think this series has been hilarious. Not a fan of Vincent at all.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah i didnt like vincent. I didn't like ellie either plus her voice was annoying as hell

I like jiiiim

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast