HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just got a phone call telling me that I didn't get halls for Brighton uni, but I'm so confused because I don't actually know if I've got in or not...

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Probably, even though results don't come out until the morning, and not at midnight.
    Oh really, is it the same time the college/sixth form allows you to collect them?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Oh really, is it the same time the college/sixth form allows you to collect them?
    My UCAS updated at around 6:30am, so I found out online before I collected my results.

UCAS says that all results will be up by 8am. So generally, you get them online before you get your results, which is strange, since it's really the only results day where you know how well you've done before getting the actual grades.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

From the intense research my sister has been doing (For some reason she's more interested in my results than I am), apparently UCAS tends to update for most between 7:30 and 8:00.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I'm guessing UCAS will crash at midnight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Probably, even though results don't come out until the morning, and not at midnight.
    I was wondering whether it will or not, but I'd like to think it won't and that they're prepared for the amount of people that will be accessing their site . I just have to use my college's own website anyway, just hoping my internet will be working tomorrow morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Zitrone View Post
    Not sure if this will give you what you're looking for!

Grade boundaries for all boards~~

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2312329
    Thanks . That first link ^ my friend sent me about an hour ago. Grade boundaries are higher than I was hoping .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Good luck for tomorrow guys you'll be fine don't worry and if you don't get what you want there will be a way of getting around it and achieving it in a later date xxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

UCAS is down already

Tokens
    Habbo
    Munex

Getting nervous.
    moderator alert Image removed by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceeds your size limit!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    UCAS is down already
    ucas.com is unavailable due to a criminal denial of service attack. We're working to restore it and will keep you updated
    o... which ****** DDOS'd UCAS

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!! a very important day for you all I am sure.

I remember being in this position 2 years ago and it was awful, knowing your uni knows and you don't!

Managed to get onto UCAS track at 8am which confirmed I'd got into uni and it was FAB. My mum cried. Then waltzed into uni and found out I got AAB which was what I needed for uni. Then got v. drunk with my year group in the evening

Now I'm on my yr out, working in Switzerland. UNI OPENS SO MANY DOORS, DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE (unless u go to a rubbish uni, no offence)
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast